PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 244245246247248··· 748749750

SpikeyMouth's AvatarSpikeyMouth
CONGRATS ON MELAN GROUDON!!!! gosh i love the primal melan's blues ;-;
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Wowie!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! @O@ Melan Groudon looks fantastic!!! I l o v e the contrasts in the Primal form! I really hope the melan revamps are nice to her......
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Sunbeam47's AvatarSunbeam47
Oh my goodness melan Groudon looks awesomer than I ever imagined! Congratulations Asteri!
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
that's 👍👍👍 a very nice 👍👍👍 melan 👍👍👍 seriously, i really really r e a l l y love the blue on it tbh
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
The blue on the regular is.. kinda painful, rather oversaturated, and contrasts way too much with the flat black of the rest of it. Surprised no one else thought so? But the Primal is good, at least.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
i have the same feelings as gladion the blue on the regular is just... idk dull...? but the primal is beautiful! gorgeous <3
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
I dislike the "neonish" blue on the regular Groudon. But the Primal is absolutely lovely! The light sky blue [which is a colour I normally hate?] looks amazing, and the grey-black makes it stand out even more and just aah. It's really pretty! c:
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
I know this isn't exactly a new sprite, but I'm madly in love with the shiny winter form of the seasonal turtwig line. I mean, it's just so cute?? The albino is lovely too but the shiny is gorgeous.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
Out of curiosity, has anyone been keeping track of the Mega Lookback event? :0 Or have none of the sprites changed with the recent week's megas? I apologise in advance if I've misunderstood something. >.<
avatar + signature img are both official arts from honkai: star rail, avatar art is drawn by _人間失联_
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
I think they are all so recent now that they dont need to be updated
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1540/4300 Dragon Gems

Pages: 123··· 244245246247248··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page