PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Sciana's AvatarSciana
aaaaaa im glad a lot of people like kryptik a lot!!!!! if y'all wanna see the sketches, here is the original i did a long time ago and this is the one i did more recently. basically same poses, just a few details added. you can thank shazi for the colors, tho i kind of nitpicked at the albino and melan till we got to the final colors for those :> these guys are probably obviously inspired by yamask/cofagrigus and spiritomb. i think i just wanted an actual tombstone to join those two, tbh. but also it's based on tombstones with death masks on them.~

QUOTE originally posted by chimeranyx

Listen, I love the main body of Kyrptic, but I think the arms really clash with it. They're very stiff looking and look like they were kinda shoved into the dirt in front of it. In my opinion, if the arms were "attached" to the main body, they would look much more natural even with the sharp angles they've got going on. The arms are really my main criticism. The rest of the pokemon is downright brilliant. Wonderfully done!
nah the arms are def coming up from the grave. when it's idle/asleep it doesn't have the arms coming up. then it gets its arms out to attack. it makes a scythe out of spectral stuff like what the fire/the energy inside its mouth and eyes is. i was kinda worried when shading it the way i did because it's all ghosty so i kind of wanted it to be fairly flat so maybe that's why it clashes a bit, too.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

I think I figured out what's bothering me about Kryptic; both arms bend the same direction. Elbows don't work like that. Yeah it's a ghost so it doesn't have to follow the rules of biology, but it makes the right arm (the one on the left) look strange.
huh? no they aren't bent the same way but maybe it's optical illusions

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

Nope no evo, also under the dirt it's body is actually just made up of Diglett, mystery sloved.
[x-files theme plays]
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,601,443
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page