PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 708709710711712··· 746747748

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I absolutely adore the Inferno Line!!! The colours and the flames really make them look great. I'm glad that the PF1 Kaboom line got a makeover and came over here. ^.^
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
The quality of the new kalos start sprites look amazing but It looks like there’s something off about the new chespin sprite, it looks a lot more chubby than the mon actually is
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
maruchu's Avatarmaruchu
i really love the new base sprites!! they look really dynamic and polished :D i'm kind of sad about the froakie line's melan change; the purples, pinks, and blacks of the old sprite really popped and complimented each other well. regardless, i'm looking forward to the new sprites and what art staff does next!
avatar is from kiki's delivery service
I love the new Froakie sprite. Man has never had a single thought in his life and I love him for it
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
yayy froakie looks so good!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
The new Chespin sprite is adorable and I want to love and hug every single one of them ♥ I love the new albino Fennekin line! I'm also really glad albino & melan Torchic line didn't change too much, and the new shinies are very nice =) I also didn't mention yesterday that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Inferno Torchic line! The design is gorgeous and the colours are SO GOOD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SerHawke's AvatarSerHawke
Extremely disappointed by the fennekin-line recolors. The sprite work is fine, and the changes there small enough that I don't really find them worth commenting on, but... I see that they've probably made changes intended to make the fire on the albino and melanistic have variation more simular to the normal/shiny version. I understand that the team seems to like to keep to the originals a lot, but I considered this a flaw in the games and it's a flaw to me here. I loved the color variation in the fire before, especially the blue fire the melanistic had, and now the albino and melanistic ones look just as boring and copy/pasted as the regular and shiny. The melanistic one looks fine aside from the fire issue, but the weird green just doesn't look as good as the original sprite. The previous colors feel much more cohesive. The albino coloration is the worst for me though. It lost a lot of variety in the color palette. The original looked like a paler version of the regular one, the type of thing I think a natural albino for the species might actually look like. With the way the new one matches the fire exactly, it just looks so much flatter. And, while I get it for the shiny and melanistic, with this change the fennekin-line has more purple going on than between the sprites than it's actual warm-tone colors now. Shame, because the Chespin line looks nice, but this greatly overshadows it for me.
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I am in love with Fennekin line, all the colors are gorgeous, I'm so excited to hunt them now, I was indifferent towards old Melans and only planned on getting only one but now I need the whole line! New Chespin and Quilladin sprites are just so precious ;w; Chesnaught's sprite looks a bit awkward, he could have gone for a more simpler pose maybe? Very pretty Melan though, love that brown and purple combination, Albinos are super pretty! Froakie's face reminds me of the "This is fine" meme lol, glad Frogadier kept that pose because it fits him nicely and Greninja's pose is very cool! Their Melans are one of the rare brown Melans that I really like ^^'
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm SO happy that the Froakie line finally got a recolour. The original colours always bothered me and never looked right. They look so much better. I also like that the Albinos don't feel like a big blob of pink anymore! Also, thank you art staff for not changing Melan Fennekin's colours too much. I really like them and was a bit afraid of the colour change but they are gorgeous.
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Sadly i rly liked the pink ish albino fennekin ;-; so i got kinda sad when it changed to purple, but this is just my opinion

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA

Pages: 123··· 708709710711712··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page