PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 586587588589590··· 746747748

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
YAMASK. YES. BABY. also ; w ; mimes. scary.
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Cele's AvatarCele
idk if it's "broken" but if it's not updating then... yeah. I poked Niet.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

The dex is broken lmao, I think Bel is tryna poke Niet about it
Would that make Mime Jr the no-show evo, thn? cus its Check Evolution Requirements hasn't updated either. Or is that just a side effect? EDIT: Dex just updated: can confirm that Mime Jr's the (or at least a) no-show evo. Galaian Mime's not linked to Mime Jr in the dex
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Seems like it's one of the Galarian residents that won't evolve.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

is is that pincurchin :eyes:
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Galarian Mr.Mime's left hand looks... snapped to me? Like the bend in the wrist just doesn't look comfortable?
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Seems like it's one of the Galarian residents that won't evolve.
Milcery and Mime Jr in tandem, by the looks of things - again, Mime Jr only links to Kantonian Mr Mime in the dex. Maybe that evo link'll come about once a legendary's introduced? Swerving back to topic: am definitly getting a Galarian Yamask when my bee hunt is over. It is so CUTe, holy crap Edit: Falinks' little faces!
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Falinks gives me Kirby vibes I love it.
I love Falinks, I kinda want to fill a field with them and have a big Falinks party.
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Umm... *squints at mr mime* THAT FACE THO ALSKJSLKDJ IT LOOKS LIKE MICKEY MOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (I hope this doesn't sound offensive ^^;)

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Pages: 123··· 586587588589590··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page