PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 584585586587588··· 748749750

QUOTE originally posted by timid

this is, uh, late, but I havent seen anyone mention it so maybe it's just me but... This is the only one I have to show as an example but surely her right (our left) eye is... several pixels too low? I didn't realize it because I didn't have one I planned to keep until just now but her face is lopsided by a few pixels... right?? The eye should barely show at all for them to be even on the face, the eye on our left is practically on her chin...
Looking more closely, I don't think it is. The head is supposed to be little bit tilted to it's right (our left) as whole body is in 'motion'. If they moved eye up, they'd have to move the whoe swirl on the hat as right eye (our left) is only 1px big. It would completely change how sprite looks like. (I did some edits myself and I personally think it doesn't make it better. Moreover it would look off.)
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Yeah thing with that is it makes its face a different angle from the motion of the rest of the head. It does look rather lopsided to me as well but i dont believe i noticed it when working with Duchess on it. Weird that. But i dont think we'd have to move the swirl at all. Just move its right (our left) eye up 1 px. Thing with it is that it look a wee bit odd i think.? Just a tiny clump of black pixels under the swirl. Wouldnt hurt to just take a closer look at it later on to give it a look see at the very least yeah c: Just looking via the phone makes it hard :p
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
Big Shout Outs to Angelheart - what a beautiful Melan it is. The lila fits him really well - and such a good chain!
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Cele's AvatarCele
Congrats, Angelheart! What a gorgeous baby ^^ I was surprised to see he came along so quickly, but that's only the best of news 🙂 and I know he has a good home
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Thanks for the kind words ;; He is such a joy and I love him so much...
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Did the sprite for Melan G Rapidash change? The sprite in Belial's journal looks like this:

img

But the sprite on the Pokemon page looks like this:

59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Maybe it has color changing hair lol
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
that lapras looks different too, isn't melan mega lapras purple?
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Did the sprite for Melan G Rapidash change? The sprite in Belial's journal looks like this:

img

But the sprite on the Pokemon page looks like this:

Clearing the cache on the Melan G Rapidash in Sprite Discovery still shows it as in the second picture - it might be a img replacement, or a batch in the case of Lapras?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
It is pruple but it might be a different color because Bel has a dark site skin

Pages: 123··· 584585586587588··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page