PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 583584585586587··· 748749750

snow camel = <3. they're beautiful and i love them also numelt made me laugh lmao
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Cele's AvatarCele
Numelt and Camelanche. Damn it. Opportunities were missed. 😄 I'm enjoying the N/S for the new bab. I'm looking for take 2 of G.Corsola. It is a little hard to just look at it and see the difference after not looking at it for a bit. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
I love these new snow boys!!! So fluffy and friend-shaped. I need twenty immediately
Icon and character in icon both by me.
Elmani's AvatarElmani
Ok, I thought g.zigzagoon was going to be my favourite new shiny (love them peppermints) but shiny Numelt is so cute! I think I just love red shinies Also I can't believe the melan's been found already!
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
furina's Avatarfurina
Melan Arctic Camerupt also looks really good ;-; I want to smooch its face.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
I really like the new variant! Design is extremely well done, especially the ice and hair on the head. I personally think melan colours look wonderful. <3 Though, am I the only one that sees a smiley face on Camerupt back. It kind of looks like a creature, standing on two legs with a little ice hat and I'm loving it! X3
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Nuclear Melan, Nuclear Melan, Nuclear Melan ❤ So excited that it was discovered because I am so in love with it!
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Cinis's AvatarCinis
I love that pattern on Camerupts flank remind me of Spiritombs face °-° Can't unsee it and just makes me smile. Rly great work with the sprites and omg love those colours ;w;
Typeracescore 16974
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I have sworn off from hunt-collecting Melans but dang does that Melan Arctic Numel/Camerupt make me want to take back on my words. I couldn't stop thinking throughout the day about how much I love both of their designs, especially Camerupt's shaggy look, just adoring how nicely you can see the fur on sprite, (personally) it's a nightmare to do sprite fur but this is done just beautifully, not too spiky, not too round, just right <3 I adore all the colour choices, from regular, to Shiny, Albino and Melan, everything's on point. I keep mistaking regular for Shiny and vice versa ^^' But that's some beautiful use of gray-ish blue for regular Camerupt. Gorgeous burgundy-ish fur and light green ice on Melans (personal fav combo of colours for Melans) and then Albino's light green tones, just, mwah *chef's kiss* (very biased as green's my fav colour and I love when it's done right)
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
timid's Avatartimid
this is, uh, late, but I havent seen anyone mention it so maybe it's just me but... This is the only one I have to show as an example but surely her right (our left) eye is... several pixels too low? I didn't realize it because I didn't have one I planned to keep until just now but her face is lopsided by a few pixels... right?? The eye should barely show at all for them to be even on the face, the eye on our left is practically on her chin...
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.

Pages: 123··· 583584585586587··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page