PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 387388389390391··· 749750751

Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
grandmaster.pngb+.png
I actually really like the melans colors, I just dislike the albinos. To me, it doesn't seem very mega-ish. It looks like normal liepard but a little bit fluffier. Not much of a fan of this one.
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
retiredstaff.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Ohh that art clears up a lot actually, its gota mask and bandana like a thief brb naming my boi morgana
summon_kyu.png100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Díonysus's AvatarDíonysus
grandmaster.pngc.png
I'm a huge fan of that color green that's on the mega - however, I don't like the way the body color and accent color mesh. They don't like nice together, to me, at least.
[ avatar is official PKMN art ]
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
master.pngd+.png
Yeah I am gonna talk about the green. We can all learn to live with that lol. Tempted to list out some other randomly green melans that bug me tbh.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

Yeah I am gonna talk about the green. We can all learn to live with that lol. Tempted to list out some other randomly green melans that bug me tbh.
No Green Allowed, Ever
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

They create the color schemes for the albino/melanistic based off of the normal/shiny colors. Normal -> Albino Shiny -> Melanistic *snip*
To clarify, what I meant was that if the melan/albino were complimentary colors to the shiny/normal** respectively, they wouldn't be the colors they are, necessarily? I just did this really quickly by changing the sat/values on the complimentary colors of Liepard's sprite indexed colors. The albino should still be green, i'll give them that... but where did the peach and blue come from, if it's based on the normal sprite? Sorry for the confusion, that's mostly what I meant. **edit: when u say respectively finch it means in that order u heckin moron get it rIGHT sorry i fixed it
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
grandmaster.pngc+.png
The mega is nice and the new albino is nice...except the green. It's just too many colors. The pink and blue look very cute though. ^^"
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad c.pngw.pngu.png ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

No Green Allowed, Ever
I'm glad we agree. :) Anyways, Furret is meh too.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by brindlefinch

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

They create the color schemes for the albino/melanistic based off of the normal/shiny colors. Normal -> Albino Shiny -> Melanistic *snip*
To clarify, what I meant was that if the melan/albino were complimentary colors to the normal/shiny respectively, they wouldn't be the colors they are, necessarily? I just did this really quickly by changing the sat/values on the complimentary colors of Liepard's sprite indexed colors. The albino should still be green, i'll give them that... but where did the peach and blue come from, if it's based on the normal sprite? Sorry for the confusion, that's mostly what I meant.
I don't think they do complementary colors, they just do random base colors that are the same shade and compare to each other the same way,,, if you understand what im trying to say (i would hecking love if they always did complementary colors as long as they aren't totally like, just inverted.. oof)
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
eura's Avatareura
newbie.pngb+.png
dropping my two cents into this pot absolutely full of hot takes alright, so I wasn't a huge fan of this because adding fluffy bits onto a large cat is just about the most obvious thing that you could do. the pose for the new mega is also... really stale. it's extremely similar to the regular liepard sprite. it could have been pouncing, or twisting in the air, or prowling forwards like the leopard it is, but instead we have the head raised par lifted tail curled in the air pose, which would be fine if it weren't so similar to the liepard we already have. it really makes it seem like regular liepard with extra bits (which it is, I suppose) instead of a new mega evolution to be judged by its on merits. I do like how the artwork and the sprite remind me of a wild west theme. The official artwork makes the neck fluff look like a bandana and the head is kind of hat-shaped. Cat gunslinger, maybe? Revolver Ocelot Liepard? on the sprite itself, the tail fluff and the parts on the side of the head look like plumes of feathers, which reminds me again of the old western movies where they'd have ladies with fabulous hats with feathers in them. that's actually pretty cool. this is the best image I could find on short notice that gives me that sort of Vibe. fantastically dressed cat burglars. anyway, this was a pretty bland mega imo but it's got some redeeming features

Pages: 123··· 387388389390391··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page