PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by brindlefinch

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

They create the color schemes for the albino/melanistic based off of the normal/shiny colors. Normal -> Albino Shiny -> Melanistic *snip*
To clarify, what I meant was that if the melan/albino were complimentary colors to the normal/shiny respectively, they wouldn't be the colors they are, necessarily? I just did this really quickly by changing the sat/values on the complimentary colors of Liepard's sprite indexed colors. The albino should still be green, i'll give them that... but where did the peach and blue come from, if it's based on the normal sprite? Sorry for the confusion, that's mostly what I meant.
I don't think they do complementary colors, they just do random base colors that are the same shade and compare to each other the same way,,, if you understand what im trying to say (i would hecking love if they always did complementary colors as long as they aren't totally like, just inverted.. oof)
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page