PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 385386387388389··· 749750751

BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
xD I have been told that by a lot of people.. the really funny thing is that Novie has helped design... all of them I think? (bezermuut was the one with the least help, and even then it was a lot xD) But I'm glad that you do still like them, and the best way to get out of that conflict? Get two :D Have one of each. :p or be like me and want to get five for the whole line bwahahah
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral
grandmaster.pngss.png
When I get around to hunting petripeep I might have to go for five, too. I like all of them. I'm excited to see this next egg then only have to go for the hard goal subsequently.
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
master.pnga+.png
I'm so in love with the new fakemon. I love mythological creatures so this line is highly appreciated. I would love if the way to get females and males was to keep a bird/flying or a snake/toad pokemon in the party, but I digress. I'll definitely be hunting them when next season comes!
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
grandmaster.pngc.png
I didn't notice before but oh man I love serpetone's normal colors.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
söbble's Avatarsöbble
master.pngc+.png
The floof is so cute on mega liepard but please please let the melan stay the same ;A; EDIT: The melan is nice. The albino looks.... bad. Like, I don't have any constructive crit, I'm sorry. The light pink parts look like creepy bald skin and the green parts look like... i dont know. zombie skin. And the fact that I know the normal albino/melan will probably be updated to reflect these changes makes me sad. The albino was one of the cutest on this site - and an ACTUAL ALBINO. Now it's going to be... green and peach skin color. Ironically enough, I want the melan just as much, but it's pushed my hunt back because I don't want those albinos.
summon_vir.png × 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
master.pngd+.png
It's like Delcatty's sleeker meaner cousin with that neck floof lol, I love it. Might move my Liepard hunt up now. Edit - uuuuugh the melan has that ugly 'melan green' someone in the art department is obsessed with lol.... sad. Edit edit - ok it's not as bad as like Pidgey but damn lol... every melan is green now post revamp and meeeeeh.
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
retiredstaff.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
MMMM i do like me the colors on the melan does this mean that melan purrloin/liepard are gonna get updated here in a sec?
summon_kyu.png100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
grandmaster.pngc.png
Ooh! I like the melan mega colors better than current melan liepard,,, i just really didnt like the blue tbh, even though green is my 2nd-least-favorite,,, at least its better and not worse im so happy so so happy liepard got a mega my starter is mega and im cyring
Esme's AvatarEsme
ultra.pngc.png
Okay I hate this thread with a passion, but I have legitimate complaints. The mega itself has a very nice design, but I'm sorry, the sprite is very awkwardly done.The head seems too small, the face looks very wonky, and the leg anatomy seems... off. It doesn't look sleek like how the original looked. Maybe have it stand up, like it's bipedal like Purrloin is depicted as in the 3D games and anime Also, green for the melan? No. Nononono. That does not fit Liepard, and I don't know how you go from the nice dark red on the shiny to... GREEN. The black and white scheme was a lot better, especially since it actually made Liepard look like a black cat, and I'm sure people would prefer a black cat Pokemon. Perhaps dark blue or purply blue would fit a lot better (you, the shade that melan Pyroar has) would work a lot better. @Anduin Tell that to Espeon, Jynx, Cyndaquil, Umbreon, Litleo, Articuno... please stop the whole "OMG EVERY MELAN IS GREEN" thing, because it's making complaints like mine look bad.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
master.pngc+.png
Omg yes PurpleTiger! I’ve been waiting for this forever because I want my starter baby to be strong! Ofc I also have a melan so that means I need a second stone.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.

Pages: 123··· 385386387388389··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page