PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Esme's AvatarEsme
ultra.pngc.png
Okay I hate this thread with a passion, but I have legitimate complaints. The mega itself has a very nice design, but I'm sorry, the sprite is very awkwardly done.The head seems too small, the face looks very wonky, and the leg anatomy seems... off. It doesn't look sleek like how the original looked. Maybe have it stand up, like it's bipedal like Purrloin is depicted as in the 3D games and anime Also, green for the melan? No. Nononono. That does not fit Liepard, and I don't know how you go from the nice dark red on the shiny to... GREEN. The black and white scheme was a lot better, especially since it actually made Liepard look like a black cat, and I'm sure people would prefer a black cat Pokemon. Perhaps dark blue or purply blue would fit a lot better (you, the shade that melan Pyroar has) would work a lot better. @Anduin Tell that to Espeon, Jynx, Cyndaquil, Umbreon, Litleo, Articuno... please stop the whole "OMG EVERY MELAN IS GREEN" thing, because it's making complaints like mine look bad.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page