PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 384385386387388··· 749750751

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Congratulation! Are you gonna evolve it? I wonder if it'll be in a Master Ball if it evolves...
You can see what ball its in if you look at the minisprites. yknow the ones that show up when you do [pkmn=] or you can wait and see if they evolve itt
It shows up as k.png, so there's that
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
All fakemon need slashes after their name. It looks like [pkmn=konatus(M)/]. (...Don't post it here without a hide/spoiler tag either ^^')
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

All fakemon need slashes after their name. It looks like [pkmn=konatus(M)/]. (...Don't post it here without a hide/spoiler tag either ^^')
Ohhh, okay. Sorry, for some reason that slipped my mind.

let's try this (spoiler)

Are you sure?

q.png I was right :O
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
grandmaster.pngc.png
I can't wait to see melan konatus's actual sprite, its minisprite looks exactly like what would be my favorite melan colors ever xD
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Jexen Eryan

I'm only 692 Kyutopi eggs in and will have Arceus (I know it doesn't matter until 1k) as soon as the new myth monster poked evolve. I don't know if I can afford the potential costs for getting to melan Kyutopi. Ho I want to see that melan tho.
got your wish aaa! You combined basilisks and cockatrices into one line. thats craazy.
That's amazing! I should be more specific next time although I am happy for them and the discovery.
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
Yay for poison snakes! The base evo is adorable and the evolutions are a mighty need. Coincidentally I used to have a Fakemon called "Toxilisk", it's been revamped and updated into "Toxatrice" now. Which is coincidentally similar to Toxitrice in name wow. time to reupdate the name Definitely buying a Delta male and female once I got the GP.
hippity hoppity your Litten eggs are now my property Come explore the Colescia region!
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
master.pngd+.png
Ugh why is it that whenever I like a split evo's design more, the other evo gets preferential treatment ;-; It happened with Midnight Lycanroc and it's happening with Toxilisk. Toxilisk's design is so gooood. Toxitrice is nice too, but I feel like it pales to the basilisk. And yet, Toxilisk's special colors are so plain, especially compared to Toxitrice. :(

i mean

spoils

Just look at their minisprites for the melans. j.png - It looks like the magnificent Melan Goldesem. 8.png - purple
hhhh birb-snek y u do dis to me ;-;
My babies: j.png o.png 3.pngl.pngn.png 4.png x.png d.png Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
I mean if you look at their original colors it makes sense.. Toxitrice already starts out with a noticable red comb, orange to brown and green feathers. As with Toxilisk where its main color is a darkish grey. Also fun to think about, the males in most real life animals is more brightly colored or more "beautifull" then the females because they need to attract the opposite gender where as the females just have to protect the egg.. That being said I absolutely love purple n the melan Toxilisk looks amazing to me from what I can tell so XDD
summon_ent.pngh.pngMelan Entei Hunth.pngsummon_ent.png

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Honestly, it wasn't that it got preferential treatment in the least bit! (if anything, Toxilisk got *more* preferential treatment by me because I wanted her a certain way.) That being said, there's a logic behind it. Cockatrice generally are shown as well.. part rooster... Roosters tend to be *very* brightly colored, while females tend to be.. not so much. Also, *most* snakes are rather dull, to blend with their surroundings. This whole line had a *lot* of thought put into it. It starts out as a chick with a reptilian/dragon-esque tail. As it evolves, if it's male it goes towards a more rooster-like evolution, standing taller, getting bigger wings and longer legs, if it's female it's body starts to elongate and its wings get smaller, legs become shorter and neck gets a little longer, which would be more like evolving to a more snake-esque creature. Now, they're a split evo instead of two separate because well.. basilisk and cockatrice are essentially one in the same. :p Basilisk = Snake/toad egg hatched by a rooster Cockatrice = rooster egg hatched by a snake/toad. The lore behind both those mythological beasts is that their stares kill or petrify -- in fact I believe all or most of their dexes mention looking into a mirror or something reflective. Honestly though, Toxilisk is really pretty, even with her semi-diluted colors. She's a snake-like critter, she's not supposed to stand out. Her prey would run before she could slither to it and look deeply into it's eyes. :p I'm glad the babbu seems to be well liked. Novie did a fantabulous job drawing out the design for these guys. And R'ah did an amazing job helping with the final stage sprites. Everyone else helped oodles with the colors ;w; It was hard keeping the pattern right on these guys. Right, Concept art? I forgot about that.

Hidden because lulzitsbig

More concept art by Novie A little bit more! And if you want some *really* bad concept art, literally done in like seconds because it was just the basic idea to explain it... well click here This one was done by me.. because I was just trying to quickly explain the idea to Novie lmao
Right, so funny story, when I came up with the idea for the fakemon I was in a voice call with Novie. And I was just kinda "hey, you know what would be cool? A Basilisk and Cockatrice fakemon.. like a split evo kinda thing" and I started looking up the lore, to be sure that the idea made sense and stuff, and Novie was just like "YES OMG." And I had like a basic (very basic) idea of how they'd work. So I finish pitching it to Novie and she's just "OKAY HOLD ON!" And She whips out this like.. amazing concept art of the line and I'm just, awe-struck because it's.. I mean.. generally both of us were just going "YAAAASSSS" in the call for a while because it was just YASSS. TT_TT I love these guys.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
master.pngd+.png
I kinda figured the line was made by you, Liz. Your fakemons have a certain something that makes them stand out! (I mean that as a compliment if it doesn't come off that way. I really do love "cool" mons ;-;) I suppose that makes sense. I guess I'm just a bit miffed that if I ever get a special Petripeep I'll be very conflicted over what to evolve it into - Toxitrice's special colors are absolutely stunning but Toxilisk's design is just awesome.

Pages: 123··· 384385386387388··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page