PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

eura's Avatareura
newbie.pngb+.png
dropping my two cents into this pot absolutely full of hot takes alright, so I wasn't a huge fan of this because adding fluffy bits onto a large cat is just about the most obvious thing that you could do. the pose for the new mega is also... really stale. it's extremely similar to the regular liepard sprite. it could have been pouncing, or twisting in the air, or prowling forwards like the leopard it is, but instead we have the head raised par lifted tail curled in the air pose, which would be fine if it weren't so similar to the liepard we already have. it really makes it seem like regular liepard with extra bits (which it is, I suppose) instead of a new mega evolution to be judged by its on merits. I do like how the artwork and the sprite remind me of a wild west theme. The official artwork makes the neck fluff look like a bandana and the head is kind of hat-shaped. Cat gunslinger, maybe? Revolver Ocelot Liepard? on the sprite itself, the tail fluff and the parts on the side of the head look like plumes of feathers, which reminds me again of the old western movies where they'd have ladies with fabulous hats with feathers in them. that's actually pretty cool. this is the best image I could find on short notice that gives me that sort of Vibe. fantastically dressed cat burglars. anyway, this was a pretty bland mega imo but it's got some redeeming features
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page