PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 59606162636465

Wardove's AvatarWardove
We'll have to wait until Monday ;) (And it's not just programming- it's the art of the sprites as well~) I imagine they'd be released before the legendaries, but since the legends were mentioned last update :P Though, I kinda think it'll go Formes, Legendaries, UBs. Yanno?
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
i need to start collecting bozes!
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
i have 555 boxs ready for the legends. i cant wait~
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
dang got a box and opened it XD
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
[link] [thought it was a bit large so yeah] i know that isn't that much but at least one summon can be in them, right? + still collecting 'em
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I gots me some Legendaries :3
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
IT'S TIME BOY brb opening boxes kthxbye e/// i got tapu fini's i like tapu fini mhm
the13throse's Avatarthe13throse
Starting to get pretty sick of the constant stream of treasure and berries from boxes... -_- Come on, boxes! I got two Scour Boosts for a reason! I'm good on money, give me some summons!
SuperMK8pro's AvatarSuperMK8pro

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I gots me some Legendaries :3
Ahem where's Nebby?
Now look at this net, that I just found. When I say go, be ready to throw. GO! Throw it at him, not me! Ugh let's try something else.
What about the Ultra Beasts?!
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)

Pages: 123··· 59606162636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page