PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 636465

Pestilence420's AvatarPestilence420
Got my popplio egg<3 can't wait for the rest of the pokemon cx
Score: 4357
LiefAmbertje's AvatarLiefAmbertje
Amazing! But isnt it to early to get the pokemon here? I just got my game a few days and soon you wil al the pokemon here.. Cant you just wait for a month or so?
HeavenlyHarms's AvatarHeavenlyHarms
Is it possible to do on mobile? Because the way I'm reading the instructions, I would have to somehow bring up my keyboard on my phone with OUT clicking on a text box (which to my knowledge, is impossible). If not, I'm fine with stalking the lab >.>
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by HeavenlyHarms

Is it possible to do on mobile? Because the way I'm reading the instructions, I would have to somehow bring up my keyboard on my phone with OUT clicking on a text box (which to my knowledge, is impossible). If not, I'm fine with stalking the lab >.>
Who said anything about not clicking on a text box?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Finally, we can stop caring about people talking about the starters. Although, can someone clarify if this is a lift of the Gen7 spoiler ban? Or only about the Pokemon added to Pokefarm? So far sounds like there's only 4 lines.
Spam's AvatarSpam
Nice, just as I finish the game and come back to PF, lol. Can't wait till my favorites make it into the rotation. I've been chaining my Gibles on site for so long though... Might need to invest a small fortune in Egg Passes so I can snag my Alola friends, hahaha.
icon done by me, using official Dream World artwork (C) Pokemon Company
Plu's AvatarPlu
Finally :D Just wondering, will the egg break my chain??
Avatar made by Manda and used with permission
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Plu

Finally :D Just wondering, will the egg break my chain??
If you have an Egg Pass, you don't need to care - it will tell you and ask if you want to use the Egg Pass, cancel, or break your chain. Then we can avoid the silly questions, because of course it will break your chain, it's a new Egg! :p
Nai's AvatarNai
sweet i got it !
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Ahah, there you are, Rockruff egg. And you only took 83 reloaders. XD Can someone with Rowlet and Litten eggs lemme know so I can start grabbing sprites for the wiki? Looks like these four are gonna be added as starters for new accounts.

Pages: 1234··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page