PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 636465

SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello Farmers! Thank you for joining me today. We have some very exciting news.
Since rumours of a new region started spreading around 9 months ago, we've all been very excited to meet new Pokémon and add them to our massive family.
The time has finally come! A few days ago we hired a skilled Trainer. He took the Sinnoh region by storm with a Turtwig that Laurel had bred, and he has kindly volunteered his time to travel to the Alola region in our stead to conduct research on the many species to be found.
It's been a long journey, but we're expecting a call from him any time now... and wouldn't you know it, there's the call.
Hi Professor!
Ruff!
Ebenezer, I'm pleased to see you've arrived safely. Who's your friend there?
Eben, please Professor. This is Riley; she's a Rockruff. I actually ran into her on the way to Kukui's Lab, and I guess she liked my scent because she wouldn't stop following me!
Rrrr..ruff!
Isn't she adorable? I'm sure our Farmers would love to have a Rockruff of their own. And that's exactly what we're hoping to get.
I've called in a few favours, and a separate PC profile has been set up so you can send us the Pokémon you catch in Alola.
Right. You just need one of everything, don't you?
Or two for better compatibility. Once they're here, Laurel and I will be taking care of them to see if we can get some Eggs, and once that happens... Alola will come to PokéFarm.
Sounds good. Kukui hooked me up with the three Starters for this region, as well as another Rockruff. I can get those sent to you as soon as possible. Then I'm off to bed, it was a very long journey and jet lag is hitting me hard.
Rro? *headtilt*
Sounds like a good idea. You'll need your rest to start your adventure. What's the League like over there?
Actually they don't have one yet. They have a more traditional format called the Island Challenge. Either way though, you can be sure I'll take it on as I collect all the Pokémon here.
Interesting. Do let us know how it goes, won't you?
Oh, and another thing, find out what you can about the Legendary Pokémon of the region. We already made tremendous progress with Legendaries from all over the world, and they are more than willing to give their Eggs to deserving Farmers, so if you can make contact with Alolan Legendary Pokémon, I'm sure everyone here would appreciate it.
Of course. It'll probably take a while though. If they're anything like Heatran was, they're much more likely to deal with a Trainer who has proven their strength in their area, so I'll work on it but obviously don't expect overnight results.
Absolutely. Well, be safe on your adventure, and we'll take care of everything on this end. Goodnight!
Goodnight, Professor. Thanks again for this opportunity.
Ro-ruff!

Well everyone, there you have it. Eben will be travelling the islands of Alola and sending us samples of every Pokémon that can be found there. Laurel and I will take care of breeding them and soon enough you might start seeing them appear in the Lab!
Eben will be posting regular updates in his Journal so be sure to watch it. You'll probably see some interesting Pokémon in his Party too, so that's also worth keeping an eye on.
Meanwhile, Niet has a small announcement of his own, so I'll let him take over from here.
Hey, what's up everyone? I'll bet many of you are super hyped for this, so let's get right to it. By the time I'm done here, Holly will have a few of the Starter Eggs ready to go, so I'll be adding them to the registration form so that new users can get their hands on them.
You didn't think I would leave you guys out, did you?
For a limited time, you can use one of these Cheat Codes to get one of the three Starters. On top of that, you may choose to have your choice become your updated Starter as shown on your Trainer Card. Use the correct Cheat Code for the Pokémon and Starter setting you want.

To use a Cheat Code, at any time type the passcode gabbagabbahey to bring up the Cheat Code menu. Then, enter one of the following codes. Remember, you can only use one!
For Rowlet: LEAFAGE
+ list as Starter: LEAFAGE-NEW
For Litten: FIREAGE
+ list as Starter: FIREAGE-NEW
For Popplio: WATERAGE
+ list as Starter: WATERAGE-NEW

You will need to breed and trade to get the other Starters, or stalk the Lab until you find one. Rockruff is in the Lab too, so now might be a good time to buy some Lab Reloaders? ;)

On mobile, you may not be able to enter the passcode. In this case, you can use the alternative here to enter the passcode instead. Remember to enter the passcode first, then the cheat code.
Equestrian's AvatarEquestrian
Nice!!
official mudbray pokémon sprite gif used
official mudsdale pokemon sprite gif used
my icon is public domain artwork
St. George on horseback, Albrecht Dürer, 1508
hi im horse and welcome to my equine mind he/him - 24 - australia
Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez
wowo~
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
Nice work! :D
zeb | 19 | | ceo of waffles actively hoarding and
score : 0

avatar and sprite by me for my use only!
YoneXx's AvatarYoneXx
Nice :)
Awesome!!!
UnPainted's AvatarUnPainted
Awesome!
26/500 to Mew hunt
Kirozey's AvatarKirozey
If only there could be a way to avoid spoilers still. Heh. Oh well, i rather start my Alola journey here anyways~ (But i can always pretend to be my oc when i get them.) (I also want to hunt the rock puppy so bad. can rockruff just be my starter?

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
LilFin101's AvatarLilFin101
how do i use the cheat code?
Yeet i guess
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by LilFin101

how do i use the cheat code?
No matter how clearly I provide instructions, there's always someone, isn't there? Please. Read...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page