PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 636465

MLEM's AvatarMLEM

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Has anyone summoned UB-02 yet? The Beast Ball's description has me wondering if it summons at random or if you get to pick. I haven't used mine yet since I don't want to break my chain.
From what I understand it's a bit of both. It randomly summons any available Ultra Beast, but at the Aether House you also have the option to swap out eggs. So say you use a second Beast Ball and get another Nihilego. You can trade in the Nihilego egg for either Pheromosa or Buzzwhole.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
60/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
ScottXF's AvatarScottXF

QUOTE originally posted by Gamin'

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Has anyone summoned UB-02 yet? The Beast Ball's description has me wondering if it summons at random or if you get to pick. I haven't used mine yet since I don't want to break my chain.
From what I understand it's a bit of both. It randomly summons any available Ultra Beast, but at the Aether House you also have the option to swap out eggs. So say you use a second Beast Ball and get another Nihilego. You can trade in the Nihilego egg for either Pheromosa or Buzzwhole.
As far as I can tell, the only person to have summoned UB-02 so far is Viccupz. I saw it as I was clicking earlier. ;) But to elaborate on that question, I do believe you get to essentially pick which egg you get. It honestly reminds me a bit of the Golden Catapult from PF1. I just hope it isn't going to become super over-priced like tha catapult was..
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ

spoiler

if you summon the beast ball and get Nihilego you're able to swap it at the Aether house. So you have a chance. Someone suggested the egg supplier for Nihilego. Then swap it. But I'm not sure. Haven't tried it yet. Beast balls are expensive lol
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 203 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Interesting, glad it's not pure random. It's gonna be hard enough to get 7 of them as it is to fill out the eggdex. Especially if they're as rare as all other summon items, it took me ages to get Magquaza...

QUOTE originally posted by viccupz

7? 😶
Nihilego, Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Xurkitree, Kartana, Celesteela, Guzzlord.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
A small question on the UBs- how much does the Beast Ball cost before I get a Lunala to borrow?
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Zen's AvatarZen
The beast ball you're given is free. The price for any additional ones is either patience or however much you're willing to pay for one in the market or trades.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
It's free? When? Mine wasnt free.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by viccupz

It's free? When? Mine wasnt free.
You get one for free when you first unlock the place. Think it always summons Nihilego the first time, not totally sure but the dialogue suggests that.
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
Oh yes. When you unlock it. I misunderstood what they said. I was like 😲😲😲 lol cuz I bought a beast ball to get the Buzzwole
Neikea's AvatarNeikea

boop

The Beast Ball does not always summon Nihilego, but that doesn't matter, as you can trade every egg you get for another egg you want. To explain it, I summoned one of my Beast Balls and got a Nihilego egg, which I traded for an UB-02 Beauty egg. The next time, instead of a Nihilego egg, the Beast Ball summoned an UB-02 Beauty egg, which I was able to trade for an UB-02 Absorption egg. So it does seem like we can trade every UB egg for another. I think that after you get the egg dex, chances of what UB exactly you summon become random (at least at this tier).
Collecting: Komainu Figurines Journal Adamant Orbs Fujin's Lamps Azure Flutes

Pages: 123··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page