PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
We really have everything already, aside from the Ultra Beasts and Type: Null. Be patient, spriting takes time to look fabulous. <3

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

We really have everything already, aside from the Ultra Beasts and Type: Null. Be patient, spriting takes time to look fabulous. <3
And Silvally.
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
Zen's AvatarZen
Considering what Silvally is, Kodiak already basically said that, as Silvally will most likely come to PFQ when Type: Null does.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Wardove's AvatarWardove
I'm of the opinion that they'll probably come next week. The newest round of tournaments is up, and we have this Valentine's event going for the whole week. That's giving us a lot to do. And if you wanna look at it another way, Eben's probably going to have some trouble getting in touch with the UBs. They are strange alien beings from another dimension afterall. And technically, Aether only created 3 Type: Nulls, including the one Gladion rescued. So they might be hard to send over to the farms as well ;-)
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
With the way the last journal post ended off, I get the feeling Eben's actively dealing with the UBs. Something big is happening, right? Maybe Type: Null could be bred or a new one created from the old code or something. I'm curious as to if it's gonna be a summon or just a rare egg. My theory with the 3 canon ones is that the first two belong to Gladion and Sun respectively, and the third will eventually be given to a future protagonist. If there's a sequel or Gen8 or something.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

And technically, Aether only created 3 Type: Nulls, including the one Gladion rescued. So they might be hard to send over to the farms as well ;-)
I'm pretty sure theirs also, technically, only one of each, or certain, legendary pokemon. And yet there's hundreds running around pfq. ;) Honestly, I don't think Type:Null will be considered a legendary, and considered more of a rare pokemon.
Esme's AvatarEsme
Maybe a special "nearby place" will be made to obtain the egg. I swear there was something like that on the "precode"
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by TøxicGluttøny

Maybe a special "nearby place" will be made to obtain the egg. I swear there was something like that on the "precode"
That would be cool! Gather all 3(?) of the disks and you can use them to make your own Type:Null.
Why not just ask Gladion to borrow his Silvally and tell Mewtwo to fire up the cloning machines?
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
Esme's AvatarEsme
Or perhaps just collect disks (like make them as rare as plates or something) and they create eggs

Pages: 123··· 6162636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page