PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 636465

Pix's AvatarPix
aaaaa.... I'm an idiot I completely forgot my hunt and got the egg.. awks.. Guess I'm restarting that hunt some other time.. :')
made by Dakdak
Credit pfq design

✧゚:Team of the month!*✧゚

Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
is there a way to make rockruff my starter on my trainer card? i mean, you can make purrloin your starter...
AJcamp64's AvatarAJcamp64
So excited for this happening now, it's like an early holiday treat
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
Oh my god, thank you so much *-* ♥ I can't wait til I get on my laptop to do this (':
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

is there a way to make rockruff my starter on my trainer card? i mean, you can make purrloin your starter...
Did you read the entire post? It tells you how to do that.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

No it doesn't. I did not include Rockruff in the "change Starter" set. If you ask really nicely, I might change your Trainer Card manually. But you'll need to find your own Rockruff first ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Noot, is this a lift of the Gen7 spoiler ban entirely or just on these four lines? Wanna make sure before I say anything.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Wooooooooooooooow that does say Rockruff. I legit thought it said Popplio. YUP, I'm going to bed on that note. Looool
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

No it doesn't. I did not include Rockruff in the "change Starter" set. If you ask really nicely, I might change your Trainer Card manually. But you'll need to find your own Rockruff first ;)
awesome, off to the labs!
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Ahah, there you are, Rockruff egg. And you only took 83 reloaders. XD Can someone with Rowlet and Litten eggs lemme know so I can start grabbing sprites for the wiki? Looks like these four are gonna be added as starters for new accounts.
I got a Rowlet Egg if you're still looking!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

Pages: 12345··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page