PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 636465

tobio's Avatartobio
should spoilers for any pokemon / features not released on pokefarm be hide-box'd or generally avoided? (ie. we can share pictures of the starters+rockruff but no other pokemon, no S/M plot) or is everything alola free game? also, thanks! psyched to have my little rowlet babe
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I'd probably say gameplay spoilers are fine considering the front post already spoiled some of it?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Alix-chan

I'd probably say gameplay spoilers are fine considering the front post already spoiled some of it?
Well I'd avoid storyline anything just to be safe. I mainly just want my <ice-type Pokemon>.
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Wuuhuuuuuu so cool I speak first Yesterday about the Time there comes the new Pokemons too PokefarmQ and yet....Happy I love the Owl. :)
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by Alix-chan

Well I'd avoid storyline anything just to be safe. I mainly just want my <ice-type Pokemon>.
Makes sense!! Thank you- Though, personally I don't actually know anything about the storyline because I was trying my hardest to avoid spoilers till' I got the games, I just wanted a second opinion (bouo)b
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
edit: thank you! i have found my rockruff egg, can you do it now? pretty please with pokepuffs on top?
Silverfsh's AvatarSilverfsh
I cant get it to work on my phone. I try the password but the code menu is not coming up. Am I missing something? Or just really stupid. Its also four in the morning here so im tired.

Credits

Avatar Image made by soulwithin465 on Deviantart.comLink to Image Growlithe and Arcanine sprites made by Allysa413 Check out her sprite shop to get ones like these.
Roargirl's AvatarRoargirl

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfsh

I cant get it to work on my phone. I try the password but the code menu is not coming up. Am I missing something? Or just really stupid. Its also four in the morning here so im tired.
Are you typing it in on your trainer card?
Avatar is a screenshot of Peridot from Steven Universe (c) Cartoon Network. I use mobile 99.99% of the time.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfsh

You're typing "gabbagabbahey" and not the password itself, right? go away pop-up I wasn't asking for you
Celesticlady's AvatarCelesticlady
I dont get how to bring up the cheat menu...Where do I type the code to bring up the menu?

Pages: 1234567··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page