PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 636465

Thestralstar's AvatarThestralstar
This is really awesome. I know this has probably been asked already and I have read the entire post, but I didnt see anywhere that it said anything about anywhere specific to go to use the cheat codes. So for those cheat codes, is it for the game itself or here on PFQ? If its for PFQ, then where exactly do we use the codes?
Dont remember who the avatar was done by on Wajas, was bought.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I got the egg sprites, just need to wait for them to hatch and grab the actual Pokemon sprites. Thanks folks. Pfft wow, when to use up the last of that reloader pack and there's a second Rockruff egg. Come to momma lil pebble puppy.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Thestralstar

This is really awesome. I know this has probably been asked already and I have read the entire post, but I didnt see anywhere that it said anything about anywhere specific to go to use the cheat codes. So for those cheat codes, is it for the game itself or here on PFQ? If its for PFQ, then where exactly do we use the codes?

QUOTE originally posted by SYSTEM

To use a Cheat Code, at any time type the passcode gabbagabbahey
Reading all the words is important ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
never mind lol
Mystera's AvatarMystera

never mind lol
Literally any page. I did it right on this thread.
I figured it out just after I posted that

No worries - hopefully anyone else with the same problem will see your posts and figure it out too. Taking one for the team! Take good care of Litten :)

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

No worries - hopefully anyone else with the same problem will see your posts and figure it out too. Taking one for the team! Take good care of Litten :)
Lol yea, hopefully others will. I didnt know you could literally type it without being in any sort of text box lol. Thanks, I certainly will take good care of Litten once it hatches.
sigh's Avatarsigh

QUOTE originally posted by HeavenlyHarms

Is it possible to do on mobile? Because the way I'm reading the instructions, I would have to somehow bring up my keyboard on my phone with OUT clicking on a text box (which to my knowledge, is impossible). If not, I'm fine with stalking the lab >.>
You can type "gabbagabbahey" in a post like this on mobile and it'll bring the cheat code box up!! I hope this helps.
hi i'm tora! my avatar and about gif is official art from celeste
You don't need to actually post though - any text box that pops up a keyboard will do it for you, just by typing it.

Pages: 123456··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page