PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 62636465

Zen's AvatarZen
EmeraldSpencer, because then that would be cloned Silvally's and not Type:Null's :p
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSpencer

Why not just ask Gladion to borrow his Silvally and tell Mewtwo to fire up the cloning machines?
Pull the lever grunt! *portal opens up with ultra beasts* WRONG LEVER!!! I'm sorry I had to... If more summons are released I'm ready with boxbox!
Beware my four dark devas of destruction!
Made by the amazing Animela
San-D! Jum-P! Maga-Z! Cham-P! avatar made by me!
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Hope so for the Ultra Beasts. I loved Nekrozma
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
OH SNAP, THATS TODAY (hopefuly) i completly forgot
Wardove's AvatarWardove

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

OH SNAP, THATS TODAY (hopefuly) i completly forgot
Haha, this thread has been dead because of Valentines. It's kinda funny (yeah, I totally forgot too~)
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
And hopefully there will be the then catch in the lab. And not as a "legendary" eggs only in boxing, would like to hunt then.
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
i mean, it could happen today, it could not. isnt niet at like, some event in germany? that could postpone it again... D: please happen today, not opening all these boxs is driving me crazy. lol
SuperMK8pro's AvatarSuperMK8pro
We got the first few ultra beasts. Just need to figure out how to get them. Don't believe me? Look at your Pokédex.
Now look at this net, that I just found. When I say go, be ready to throw. GO! Throw it at him, not me! Ugh let's try something else.
MLEM's AvatarMLEM

QUOTE originally posted by SuperMK8pro

We got the first few ultra beasts. Just need to figure out how to get them. Don't believe me? Look at your Pokédex.
The method of getting the new UBs has already been announced ^^'
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
60/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Has anyone summoned UB-02 yet? The Beast Ball's description has me wondering if it summons at random or if you get to pick. I haven't used mine yet since I don't want to break my chain.

Pages: 123··· 62636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page