PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162636465

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSpencer

When Lillie gets it back in the bag.
nebby back in the bag lolz cause some of my name is lillie
savvygirl101's Avatarsavvygirl101
Aw, dang, this is why I hate school ^^; Mimikyu children :) Gotta go find em
Fallen! Ludicolo avatar made by ShinyShinx. Please don't steal.
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
ikr, i had 400 plus gp, and now i have 139 from buying lab reloaders
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
savvygirl101's Avatarsavvygirl101
Eeeh- I see. I'm saving up
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Pardon if I'm just misreading or if it's just my anxiety being silly, but when Eben said "I've sent off the last few Pokémon from the Alolan PokéDex to Holly, so you should expect to see them real soon." Was the last 3 Alolan variants of kanto mons being excluded from that since they're, in pfq's dex, technically kanto? (Sorry if it's a silly question, just the wording sent my anxiety into overdrive cause I've been waiting for one of the last 3 alolan forms)
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by chrisCrossed

Pardon if I'm just misreading or if it's just my anxiety being silly, but when Eben said "I've sent off the last few Pokémon from the Alolan PokéDex to Holly, so you should expect to see them real soon." Was the last 3 Alolan variants of kanto mons being excluded from that since they're, in pfq's dex, technically kanto? (Sorry if it's a silly question, just the wording sent my anxiety into overdrive cause I've been waiting for one of the last 3 alolan forms)
Well last time Alolan variants were added, it mentioned them being bred rather than sent over by Eben.
When will we learn how to get the alolan form of pokemon such as riachu?
corruleum's Avatarcorruleum
@ KiraWinchester When they're released onsite. Which will take as long as it takes, basically.

QUOTE originally posted by Mike Shinoda

i lurk sometimes. and then i post.
they need to realease them soon. im so excited.
the13throse's Avatarthe13throse
Well give them some time. Programming's not easy.

Pages: 123··· 5859606162636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page