PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 727374

Sofeek's AvatarSofeek
It appears, that Cramorant A/M minisprites are a bit messed up. The melan minisprite for gulping form shows as an albino: The albino minisprite for gulping form still has an albino Arrokuda in the mouth:
Avatar made by Alexa1Alexa on DeviantArt, for my use only.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, all icons have been fixed!~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
MoonPaw's AvatarMoonPaw
Looks like Albino and Melanistic Honedge minisprites is showing up as it's normal coloring edit: looks like it's the whole evo line
295/500
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

The minisprite for an albino Minccino shows up as a normal Minccino.
minisprites past hoenn have not been made due to the large recolour projects being done region by region. This is not an error
This is from a while ago, but it's still relevant. Kalos region hasn't been recoloured yet, so that's why the special minisprites look like that.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Thank you tirku~ I had thought it was done a while ago, but I have added this to the first post
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
So, I've noticed this error with my Delta Alolan Ninetales for a while now You can see a little bit of the delta aura gets cut off, and the sprite becomes blurry, I have a few others like this as well, but don't really have a "control"/non-delta'd to compare them to. Here are a few more I've found -

more images

Some may not have the delta aura cut off fully but they do become extremely blurry compared to being in fields when that doesn't happen with the normal sprites (similar to the Ninetales above)
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Moroha

So, I've noticed this error with my Delta Alolan Ninetales for a while now You can see a little bit of the delta aura gets cut off, and the sprite becomes blurry, I have a few others like this as well, but don't really have a "control"/non-delta'd to compare them to. Here are a few more I've found -

more images

Some may not have the delta aura cut off fully but they do become extremely blurry compared to being in fields when that doesn't happen with the normal sprites (similar to the Ninetales above)
Thank you for finding all of these Mega Pidgeot and Mega Diancie are currently getting total resprites but are a little ways down on the list while we work on Hisui and Unova. For Celasteela, Guzzlord and Melmetal I'm not sure we will be able to make them any smaller but we will certainly look into what we can do. Likewise we will look into what is going on with the rest of the pokemon you've shown!
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I'm unsure if this is capable of being fixed as it is a little Pokemon icon, but wanted to let you know regardless ;w;. I noticed that in the Pokedex for Drilbur, the tiny pokemon sprite ( ) still has the greyish ( 444244 ) main color as opposed to the new brownish ( 7C675F ) color. Not sure if this is being worked on, but I wanted to point it out to be safe. ouo/
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Dracanea's AvatarDracanea
Not sure if this is the right thread, but minisprite mirrasma's little berry hit box has been bothering me lol. I'm also not sure if this is just a mobile problem. If it helps, I use Firefox on an android phone. When you go to feed a berry, and the like/dislike color box shows up, mirrasma's is much smaller than the others, barely big enough for the minisprite. Closer up screenshot And a separate field for comparison, gothita is fairly similar in size but has the standard sized box
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Thank you for bringing this to us! I have gone and made the corrections to those minisprites :)

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page