PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 727374

Sei's AvatarSei
Please post any image errors you see here: This does not mean any "IMG NOT FOUND" errors or images not loading.. for images that do not load or appear broken, you may just have to clear your cache by holding ctrl and f5 simultaneously. If a pokemon doesn't have an icon, this will be displayed: If a pokemon doesn't have a sprite, this will be displayed: It's not an error - it just means it doesn't have an associated sprite. Posts saying that they are errors will be deleted. You also may notice some images around site, particularly in older announcements may have this image: It's exactly as it says on the tin: HTTP images are no longer supported, and you must upload an image to a secure server. For example, our image uploader. ;)

Special minisprites displaying as their normal formes are not errors, some regions have not had their albino and melans revamped and their minisprites have not been made yet, please do not report these as errors

If you can point out an announcement that may have a broken image, please do so!
Mila's AvatarMila
Larvesta sprites have been fixed. Hypno images have been put in proper order.
owo Don't you worry about a thing
Avatar art created for me by akimiya. permission as seen on her page.
Dragonpuff's AvatarDragonpuff
There is a single white pixel hanging out on top of the Kabuto sprite. It would be hard to pick out on a white or transparent background, so here's the display image I just saw it on for reference. :3
Atra's AvatarAtra
Oi, Dragonpuff that's supposed to be there. It's the reflection/pupil of the "eye" on top of Kabuto's shell. ~
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.
Dragonpuff's AvatarDragonpuff
Oi, you are correct! I just went to check on Bulbapedia, and yeah, is there too. It just seems to really stand out as something wrong, especially on a darker background... xD My apologies, I stand corrected!
Mila's AvatarMila

Shinx: Male & female are the same
This is incorrect. A female's mane doesn't stick up as much as a male's. While this isn't obvious to catch on the art, it is there.

hidden for art spoilers? xD

Male on left, female on right. If you look closely you can see the hair on the head is more defined on the male.
Also, all four paws of a female Shinx are blue while the hind-paws of a male are black. This one is much more obvious to see on the art.

image hidden again for idk art spoiling or sommat

Male on left, female on right.
Raichu's AvatarRaichu
This Egg is kind of buggy to me; there are letters and stuff written over the sprite itself. If it can't be seen ,i can make a screenshot. c:
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Raichu

This Egg is kind of buggy to me; there are letters and stuff written over the sprite itself. If it can't be seen ,i can make a screenshot. c:
Should be fixed now, because that particular image has been deleted :p But please don't say what the Egg contains, okay? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Grounded's AvatarGrounded
I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for in here, but when I've gone to display one of my eggs in my PF signature, it's not quite right.

Click

All of my other eggs are fine, it's just that one.
Sundance's AvatarSundance
Any reason why the Koffing doesn't have smoke? It looks like it's been erased. I don't have one of my own, so here's a screen cap of someone's fields:

Pages: 123··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page