PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12345··· 727374

Nepeta Leijon's AvatarNepeta Leijon
in the pokedex on the list, two super realistic pachrisu images appear instead of one.
Credit
Signature background and Homestuck belong to Andrew Hussie, avatar by me
Land of Little Cubes and Tea
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Nepeta Leijon

in the pokedex on the list, two super realistic pachrisu images appear instead of one.
How is that an error? They have a gender difference. Male, Female.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fevix's AvatarFevix
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but as I was clicking pokemon, I visited Hope Star's page, and saw a cute image in their infobox thing. CLicking the image took me to their Pikachu, but then I noticed one of those little icons that shows when an image fails to load. (Circled here in red) Right clicking and copying the image's URL, I get "http://q.pokefarm.org/home/niet/sites/q.pokefarm.org//i.pfq.me/img/pkmn/_individuals/4/l/V/dress.png/t=1387760383" which is a complete mess. Extracting the url ending in .png, I arrive at "i.pfq.me//i.pfq.me/img/pkmn/_individuals/4/l/V/dress.png" which links properly to the image shown in Hope Star's infobox.
My characters in Pokepark <-- Please look!~
Sei's AvatarSei
@Fevix: If you had read the first post, you'd have seen that what you're experiencing is a simple broken image. To fix this, either reload the page or hold down ctrl + f5 at the same time. This should fix your error.
Fevix's AvatarFevix
The URL for the image is completely wrong, and following the image's URL displays a 404 every time. I've cleared my cache and the error persists. CTRL+F5 does not fix it. Right click>Reload does not fix it.
Meu's AvatarMeu
Ariados looks weird when trying to make a custom image. Also, all trainer cards have one pixel missing in the same place.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Sei's AvatarSei
OH GOD THE TRAINER CARDS. Ugh. I think Niet will have to fix those. .. I lost access to the original files. As for the ariados.. lemme just show the past to Niet xD
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
I tried taking a screenshot, but I cant, but the problem is that, in the PokeDex, the Servine sprite is a Serperior (it's the hand-drawn one)

Ok... nothing to do with that sprite, but...

I will register your friend code and battle you soon, Niet. My character's name is Zygarde, and my friend code is 1478-4344-1751.)
Ninby's AvatarNinby
Espeon's sprite seems to be.. resized? Or something. It's tail mainly is all messed up. Or maybe it's just me. Tried Ctrl+F5 already. ^^"
~o~
LunarStorm's AvatarLunarStorm
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I know for a fact that it is a lucario on this mission, so why is there an espurr sprite? http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/horsegirl82995/bugmaybe.png Couldn't figure out how to get spoiler to work so just leaving link to image.
My Avatar
Was custom made for me on another website paid for with their real money currancy (Like Zophan Canisters, only their version). If you want one like it, I can direct you to the site and thread, but each one costs the same as 8USD
The lucario to the right is my pokesona done for me by my sister StarlightAngel

Pages: 12345··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page