PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 1234567··· 727374

osciente's Avatarosciente
In my Trade Centre, Espurr's icon appears as that of a Meowstic. And just to show that I actually sent an Espurr: I also noticed this when I got the Espurr from a wonder trade.
💖 ✨ hoarding bunearies & lopunnies ✨ 💖
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by Samarth2766

my farm page only shows farm news and inventory
This isn't an image error, so this thread isn't the place for that. Check This thread to see if whatever helped fix it for him works for you. If that does not do it, Post a new thread along with a screenshot of your Farm Page for us to look at.
Signature by Naiyala
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
The downwards arrow (found in the Pokemon's berry and scour area preferences) is not visible, only the upwards one. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I use a custom skin or not.
booms's Avatarbooms
About 15% of my Pokémon's sprites seem to be missing from the public view of my fields, and there's no discernable pattern that I can see in which ones go and which ones stay. This field should have 20 Pokémon: And this one should be full:

QUOTE originally posted by booms

About 15% of my Pokémon's sprites seem to be missing from the public view of my fields, and there's no discernable pattern that I can see in which ones go and which ones stay. This field should have 20 Pokémon: And this one should be full:
You were in the Public view of your fields, and that the eye was closed meaning it was only showing the ones you had yet to click for the day. Try going into the private view of your fields and they'll show up.
LeadWolf88's AvatarLeadWolf88
For some reason when I went to retrieve my Lapras from a Scour mission, instead of the Lapras sprite appearing, a Shellos sprite showed up. I don't even have a Shellos. And I'm having the same problem on other pages such as the front page where you can click pokemon and in my party. For example, I might see the word 'Poochyena' but there might be a Scyther Sprite.
Cranemann's AvatarCranemann
^question mark image. Also have been having issues with images appearing slowly on accordion style layout, as well as website issues with buttons failing to work. I'm working off of chrome, cache is cleared, and located in US. So, maybe its high volume? :/

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/sub] - expected [/a-section] (opened on line 2) on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[css=background-color: #202020; border-radius: 16px; padding: 8px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffffff][b]| [color=#2EFEF7]Professional photography[/color] - iStock:[url=http://www.istockphoto.com/search/portfolio/3208814/?facets=%7B%2225%22%3A%226%22%7D#1a48ed4] [color=#B40404]Cranemann[/color][/url] |[/b] [accordion][a-section=[sub][color=#2EFE2E]Berry Sort Journal [/color][/sub][sub](click to toggle)[/sub]][url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/6090/Cranemann-s-Journel?post=322113][b]BerryJournal[/b][/url] [/a-section][/accordion] [/css]
Many Gen 6 sprites aren't complete and so they come up as ?. Furfrou is one of them. Sprites take time to load. It's a combination of the volume on the site and your internet speed. There's really little that can be done about it. Buttons failing to work though, I'm not sure of the reason there.
Cranemann's AvatarCranemann
When I try to post in the forums, such as this one.. along with editing bbcodes, I typically have to copy the text, refresh the page and then hit "post reply" again in order for it to go through. :/
kyosuke14's Avatarkyosuke14
there is no pic for Braixen and bergmite just image "?"

Pages: 1234567··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page