PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 727374

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

Might be working as intended, but it seems there's been a recent change and the pkmn sprite for mime jr doesn't work anymore () and it seems to require the / like a fakemon to work? () don't know if something borked in the coding or?
I'm not sure what issue you are having as both codes seem to be working for my just fine? perhaps you need to clear your cache?
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

Might be working as intended, but it seems there's been a recent change and the pkmn sprite for mime jr doesn't work anymore () and it seems to require the / like a fakemon to work? () don't know if something borked in the coding or?
I'm not sure what issue you are having as both codes seem to be working for my just fine? perhaps you need to clear your cache?
It is now! It wasn't working earlier when I posted thank you Shazi

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
There seems to be some slight alignment errors with the Overalls on the Masculine Body. (Compare Navy Blue, Sky Blue and Green with the other colours. These colours show a little more wrist and chest.) In addition, the Green and Lime Green Overalls on the Masculine Body both display as the same colour, but one of them has the alignment issue and one doesn't. EDIT: The androgynous body type doesn't have the alignment issue, but it does have the issue of Lime Green and Green being the same colour. Feminine is fine.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Toxel's AvatarToxel
chi-yu's albino has different coloured beads than the regular and shiny, on both the sprite and minisprite.. I'm not sure if that's actually an error, but the other legendaries vessel/tablets/sword are coloured the same on all their sprites so far :o Also it's hard to tell but i think chien-pao's sword on their minisprites might be inconsistently coloured/different from the bigger sprites?
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
kcin2001's Avatarkcin2001
shiny heliolisk's jaw is currently red, its shiny in the games has that stay yellow
Durant's AvatarDurant
I hope this is the right place to put it. When I activated the bfm the albinodex didn't have the albino star by it. While all the others have their respective image
Check out Durant's Shop
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I think the new gold amulet sprite has some leftover green pixels. I've popped it on white/black bgs and increased the size to show:
The chains on the silver/cobalt amulet look a bit different from each other too, not sure if intentional
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
i just noticed this, but it seems the colors on shiny scyther's minisprite are slightly wrong- the segments on its body are the same yellow color as on normal scyther, when they should be pink! it makes the shiny minisprite look nearly identical to the regular one otherwise. it's hard to see on the normal sprite because it's posed in a way where you can only see the segments on the legs, but other sprites show it in full! (< HGSS sprite) (for comparison, the regular scyther minisprite is this:)
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Juku's AvatarJuku
Just noticed that Galarian Corsola's regular sprite has some empty space! These are the four sprites; the Shiny, Albino & Melanistic are all sized properly (44 x 39 pixels) while the regular one has some empty space to its top & its left (47 x 43 pixels!) This can be better viewed when right-clicking the image & viewing it on its own or copy-pasting it into another program! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by kcin2001

shiny heliolisk's jaw is currently red, its shiny in the games has that stay yellow
this has been corrected and the melan updated to reflect this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Pages: 123··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page