PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 71727374

ambrosia04's Avatarambrosia04

QUOTE originally posted by Insti

QUOTE originally posted by ambrosia04

Landorus shows up as shiny here. (I don't know if its an error so just checking, I'll delete the post if its intentional)
According to the wiki, during summons of any legendary, they have a 10% chance to show up as a shiny pokemon granting you the egg.
Ohh so it's just an aesthetic thingie? Cool! Thanks, do you think I have to delete the comment to not confuse people?
Art by me
Cetoddles Shiny (and other specials through the set), the color of cetoddles small 'tooth' is miscolored, save for the albino. Cetoddles small tooth is supposed to be white for the whole set, while its current colors, are colored wrong on the sprite. Correct: Tooth should be white (albino pulls from the regular, so its fine, but for comparison): Image Proof the shiny's tooth should be white minimally (albino passes):
img from Youtube thumbnail
(incase it isnt clear in the image above)
credit from twitter post
also the inside of the mouth is pinkish/red, and doesnt change from regular to shiny either (the image here is inconsistent with what is in the game as well, but this is a different site) Credit Edit: Cetitian also has white teeth for a shiny "Staff have credit on file"
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Kñøçk Øüt

Cetoddles Shiny (and other specials through the set), the color of cetoddles small 'tooth' is miscolored, save for the albino. Cetoddles small tooth is supposed to be white for the whole set, while its current colors, are colored wrong on the sprite. Correct: Tooth should be white (albino pulls from the regular, so its fine, but for comparison): Image Proof the shiny's tooth should be white minimally (albino passes):
img from Youtube thumbnail
(incase it isnt clear in the image above)
credit from twitter post
also the inside of the mouth is pinkish/red, and doesnt change from regular to shiny either (the image here is inconsistent with what is in the game as well, but this is a different site) Credit "Staff have credit on file"
I am acknowledging this post, but at the moment we have conflicting evidence being shown the in game model appears to have a white tooth but that home model you linked very clearly has a black/grey tooth. Until we have some more reference materials to confirm one way or another which is correct we will be sticking to the home models
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

snip I am acknowledging this post, but at the moment we have conflicting evidence being shown the in game model appears to have a white tooth but that home model you linked very clearly has a black/grey tooth. Until we have some more reference materials to confirm one way or another which is correct we will be sticking to the home models
Edited also my post showing Cetitan in-game shiny to also show that its in-game teeth are also white, which would make sense for Cetoddle to also have a white tooth. Gamefreak themselves are conflicting in their 'sprites'.
Skulphera's AvatarSkulphera
https://imgur.com/a/TLB0lDT Hey y'all, I'm not very good at coding, but this Bisharp is very blurry compared to all the rest of the pokemon in the shelter. Its link specifically is https://pokefarm.com/summary/10tvd. When clicked on to view/adopt, it's not blurry. Edit: It seems to be happening to random mons, at least one per reload. I've cleared my cache and it's still happening
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You're using the QoL, which resizes some large images to make them fit inside the grid view. That can cause slight blurriness.
Skulphera's AvatarSkulphera

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

You're using the QoL, which resizes some large images to make them fit inside the grid view. That can cause slight blurriness.
Ohh okay. Thanks so much!
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
minor coloring error (i think?) on melan scream tail: the highlight color (lightest color) for the eyes is the same pink color as on the shiny, when it should presumably be yellow
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Shazi's AvatarShazi
that is in fact an error thank you for bringing it to us! I have made the correction now~
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Might be working as intended, but it seems there's been a recent change and the pkmn sprite for mime jr doesn't work anymore () and it seems to require the / like a fakemon to work? () don't know if something borked in the coding or?

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .

Pages: 123··· 71727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page