PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 697071727374

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I'm not entirely sure if it was on purpose or not, but the lightest part of Espurr's little hair tuft is also the color for its ear markings - it's especially noticable (to me, at least) on the new albino & melan sprites & when zoomed in on.

What I'm talking about

Though it might also be to conserve the number of colors in the palette, I suppose? Edit to avoid double posting: I've also just noticed on mobile there's a line where the bangs don't meet the back of the hair.

& looking back on desktop, it's not on the fullbody however it is still in the little portrait on the trainer card.

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
The Albino Tynamo sprite on-site has a red mouth (found here) while the wiki's sprite has a blue mouth Thank you, Gumshoe!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

The Albino Tynamo sprite on-site has a red mouth (found here) while the wiki's sprite has a blue mouth
This is the case of the wiki not being updated to reflect a sprite after it was updated; it is not an image error on PokéFarm's end. The current sprite on-site is intended, the wiki sprite is outdated.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
NVM i figured it out sorry </3
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Hoopa's Melan mini-sprite doesn't appear to have been updated with the rest of them.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

Hoopa's Melan mini-sprite doesn't appear to have been updated with the rest of them.
Appears that I missed this particular icon, thank you for alerting us and it should be good now
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
plesiosaurys's Avatarplesiosaurys
pinned post says this thread is not for img not found errors, but i am not sure if this counts or not. my profile picture has been replaced by the text "plesiosaurys's Avatar" both in the top right of the screen and in forum posts, on desktop and mobile. i have cleared my cache and cookies, logged out and back in, and turned off my adblocker with no effect. i also waited a week or so to see if it would fix itself but no luck. all other profile pictures and images display normally.

screenshots

they/them! gender is a weird soup
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by plesiosaurys

pinned post says this thread is not for img not found errors, but i am not sure if this counts or not. my profile picture has been replaced by the text "plesiosaurys's Avatar" both in the top right of the screen and in forum posts, on desktop and mobile. i have cleared my cache and cookies, logged out and back in, and turned off my adblocker with no effect. i also waited a week or so to see if it would fix itself but no luck. all other profile pictures and images display normally.

screenshots

Have you per chance recently changed usernames? When i go to view the avatar i get a 404 which suggests it has been removed or the link has changed with a name change
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Uhh... Embretta doesn't have an image
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
153/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Niet and the art team have been made aware of this issue and will fix it as soon as they are able ^^

Pages: 123··· 697071727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page