PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071727374

shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref

QUOTE originally posted by Dracanea

Not sure if this is the right thread, but minisprite mirrasma's little berry hit box has been bothering me lol. *snip*
Also Totem Sudowoodo has the same problem I've noticed
There appears to be a bug that makes the Melan Panpour minisprite appear as the Melan Semipour minisprite. I figured it might be a cache error, since I only just hatched the Melan Panpour, so I cleared cache and then decided to just give it a couple days when it didn't clear up. The bug persists, (I took these screenshots just moments ago) so I figured I should report it. I'm using Chrome on mobile. The sprite appears correctly when it's full size, it's only the minisprite that has the error. E.g. Landscape vs Portrait orientation. Also in the screenshots are all the other Pan-mons just for reference, they're all working fine. I'm subscribed so just let me know if you need more information 😊 Thank you!

Portrait Orientation on Chrome mobile

Landscape orientation on Chrome mobile

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1703 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
15995 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
323 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop
Thank you for bringing up the previous errors! They should be fixed now~
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Fem Revivebur's AvatarFem Revivebur
Is this a bug or does the fact that Lugia is pink mean something?
[Check my Fields for free & PWYW Pokemon]
71/250 Collected
Score: 0
pfp: poppyseed779 on tumblr (until I finish my own art)
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by GamerViolet

this is just an easter egg, sometimes your legendary eggs will be delivered by a shiny
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Fem Revivebur's AvatarFem Revivebur

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by GamerViolet

this is just an easter egg, sometimes your legendary eggs will be delivered by a shiny
Ah! Alright, just making sure. Thank you!
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
im not sure if this was intentional or not, but the shiny eevee's tail tip pattern seems to be different than a normal eevee's? The normal eevee's tail looks more heart shaped to me
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Aristella's AvatarAristella

QUOTE originally posted by pachimaroo

im not sure if this was intentional or not, but the shiny eevee's tail tip pattern seems to be different than a normal eevee's? The normal eevee's tail looks more heart shaped to me
I believe that's a gender difference, not a sprite error. Here's a male eevee I found in the shelter with that same pattern. Apologies if I made a mistake! ^^;
That is correct! Male and female Eevee's tail difference isn't an error, they intentionally have different tail-tip pattern. ^^
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
here is a list of gender differences if you would like to know more. 😀
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Pages: 123··· 6768697071727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page