PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Image errors! >

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Kñøçk Øüt

Cetoddles Shiny (and other specials through the set), the color of cetoddles small 'tooth' is miscolored, save for the albino. Cetoddles small tooth is supposed to be white for the whole set, while its current colors, are colored wrong on the sprite. Correct: Tooth should be white (albino pulls from the regular, so its fine, but for comparison): Image Proof the shiny's tooth should be white minimally (albino passes):
img from Youtube thumbnail
(incase it isnt clear in the image above)
credit from twitter post
also the inside of the mouth is pinkish/red, and doesnt change from regular to shiny either (the image here is inconsistent with what is in the game as well, but this is a different site) Credit "Staff have credit on file"
I am acknowledging this post, but at the moment we have conflicting evidence being shown the in game model appears to have a white tooth but that home model you linked very clearly has a black/grey tooth. Until we have some more reference materials to confirm one way or another which is correct we will be sticking to the home models
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page