PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 727374

Molidae's AvatarMolidae
Hi! I'm not sure if this is a known issue or if I'm just doing something wrong, but I believe there is an error with Audino's mini/box sprites? I want to add each variant to my profile to keep track of a shiny hunt, but the Albino and Melanistic ones don't seem to work, they just show up as a regular-colored Audino. For example, in the brackets below I have typed "pkmn=Audino, pkmn=Audino(S), pkmn=Audino(A), pkmn=Audino(M)" and only the standard sprite and shiny sprite work. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know! ^-^
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 69 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +2,451,056
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,042,401
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Type Race Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Molidae

Hi! I'm not sure if this is a known issue or maybe if I'm just doing something wrong, but I believe there is an error with Audino's mini/box sprites? I want to add each variant to my profile to keep track of a shiny hunt, but the Albino and Melanistic ones don't seem to work, they just show up as a regular-colored Audino. For example, in the brackets below I have typed "pkmn=Audino, pkmn=Audino(S), pkmn=Audino(A), pkmn=Audino(M)" and only the standard sprite and shiny sprite work. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know! ^-^
these have not been made and are slated to be made when the recolours are updated. there are many pokemon like this
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Molidae's AvatarMolidae

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

these have not been made and are slated to be made when the recolours are updated. there are many pokemon like this
Oo, got it, thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience. ^-^/ I'm returning after being gone for a while so I'm a bit out-of-touch with some changes.
aquarium's Avataraquarium

QUOTE originally posted by Molidae

Hi! I'm not sure if this is a known issue or if I'm just doing something wrong, but I believe there is an error with Audino's mini/box sprites? I want to add each variant to my profile to keep track of a shiny hunt, but the Albino and Melanistic ones don't seem to work, they just show up as a regular-colored Audino. For example, in the brackets below I have typed "pkmn=Audino, pkmn=Audino(S), pkmn=Audino(A), pkmn=Audino(M)" and only the standard sprite and shiny sprite work. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know! ^-^
just wanna point out this is also the case for all unova through kalos pokemon!! i was having lots of trouble with it for a while until i realized they dont actually exist yet LOL

JELLY/CHARLIE | HE IT | 21

currently obsessed with hollow knight
carrd partnercredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me Signature Pagedoll @also me
Sleepychibi's AvatarSleepychibi
Hi. The sprite for a Ruby Cream + Strawberry Sweet Alcremie shows as a Ruby Cream + Berry Sweet instead, though shows correctly when clicked on.
Avatar credit https://pokefarm.com/user/plusultrawolfie
Insti's AvatarInsti
I have quite a question for marshadow regular and shiny. From the wiki, they look exactly like the regular in the dex.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi
that was not done by choice, that's actually just what shiny marshadow looks like as you can see and even in the more recent pokemon home images.
not sure if this is only happening on my end, but i figured it'd be helpful to share either way this is what the "new user" bulb looks like on my end on user pages the hypermode icon is oddly not affected, it's just the bulb that does this
Avatar is from the Pokémon Anime; Shipost Sprite edited by PinkSkittyPow!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by thetruepapajohn

not sure if this is only happening on my end, but i figured it'd be helpful to share either way this is what the "new user" bulb looks like on my end on user pages the hypermode icon is oddly not affected, it's just the bulb that does this
try clearing your cache

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

try clearing your cache
clearing my cache fixed the issue! thank you ^^

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page