PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 727374

Andrew1551's AvatarAndrew1551
when I was adding the Mega Victini to my Mega guide I noticed it's offset by a sizing issue I was told it's the Sprite sizing issue instead of my code used here's a screenshot

screenshot

if you also want the post here it is as well https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6024890

Mega's Mega Dexing

made by Knøck Øut tap to go to shop

my journal

made by Celenå https://pfq.link/~L2jg credits post

made by shinx

Thank you for bringing it to our attention, it should be fixed now!~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

The back wing on both the shiny and melan are the wrong color - they're the normal wing color, not the color of their respective wings/stomachs. Normal for comparison Also, the lineart for the leek changes color with the outline of Farfetch'd, which doesn't make much sense and also seems like it may be an error?
was this ever fixed?
they/he avatar by me
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, all sprites have been fixed!~
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
Not sure if this is the right place for it, but the smaller strawberry sweet-bearing Alcremie sprite displays a berry sweet instead of the strawberry. This is the only sprite this happens with...
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by championhestu

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but the smaller strawberry sweet-bearing Alcremie sprite displays a berry sweet instead of the strawberry. This is the only sprite this happens with...
thank you for bringing this up, I'll make sure this gets passed on to sei to correct
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I see this weird outline appear only on this user's trainer, it's showing up both on phone and on PC, never seen this happen before so I thought I'd mention.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

QUOTE originally posted by MossDragon

I see this weird outline appear only on this user's trainer, it's showing up both on phone and on PC, never seen this happen before so I thought I'd mention.
I personally just looked at it (I am not art team, but I was curious) and from what I am seeing, that specific hairstyle in general has that issue with all of the color options. It looks like it might be a clipping issue from putting the bangs on the back of the hair. Though, it definitely is there, so it isn't a cache problem.
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I have never noticed it until now lol! At first I thought it was a clipping issue, but idk how I haven't noticed this until now, so I thought it may be a cache issue after all (given that I've seen other trainers having this haircut and not once have I noticed line until now) Checked it in Trainer edit and I can see now that other hair colors do have same problem.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Looks like that may be an issue with zoom levels and interpolation. It's interpolating the foreground layer with transparency such that it no longer lines up with the back layer properly.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page