PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 727374

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
On the no internet connection page, Sally's tooth on the left side is outside of her mouth instead of being inside.
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX
Hey, small visual bug with the new minisprites! I keep a chart of the specials that I have and those that I'm missing, and I was updating them with the new sprites, and it seems when I tried to put the albinos in for Zapdos and Moltres it puts the melan sprites instead! It also retroactively turned the old Moltres melan, too! But Articuno seems to be fine. Here's what it looks like: And here's the code:
Asphodel | 24 | they/he |
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
77 until next Gholdengo
Always buying for 15 per! 0 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Obesyx

Hey, small visual bug with the new minisprites! I keep a chart of the specials that I have and those that I'm missing, and I was updating them with the new sprites, and it seems when I tried to put the albinos in for Zapdos and Moltres it puts the melan sprites instead! It also retroactively turned the old Moltres melan, too! But Articuno seems to be fine. Here's what it looks like: And here's the code:
that should be all fixed now! I was rushing and did it wrong thank you for pointing it out~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
All the melan minisprites from the Venipede line are working, except the Scolipede.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

All the melan minisprites from the Venipede line are working, except the Scolipede.
should be fixed now, thank you!
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
The minisprite for an albino Minccino shows up as a normal Minccino.
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

The minisprite for an albino Minccino shows up as a normal Minccino.
minisprites past hoenn have not been made due to the large recolour projects being done region by region. This is not an error
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know! :)
girl meowstic mini sprite shows as the male one, normal sprite still shows as girl

screenshots of my field

^far top right is a girl with boy sprite ^regular sprite still shows correct girl sprite
buying and
× 18 / 100
pfp by kingtotodile my shop art shop ^by mochafox^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Ace Trainer Link

girl meowstic mini sprite shows as the male one, normal sprite still shows as girl

screenshots of my field

^far top right is a girl with boy sprite ^regular sprite still shows correct girl sprite
This is an unfortunate side-effect of not having all the Albino/Melan minisprites done yet. The game assumes that the female sprite doesn't exist first, then tries the male one and finds that also missing, so it defaults to normal male. This will be fixed when the sprites are ready.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page