PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 727374

Apologies if this has been mentioned, I skimmed the last few pages and didn't see anything. This has been bugging me for a while; on the following image, used when your network can't connect to the site:

Sally's bottom-left (our left) tooth is drawn on the outside of her mouth, creating the illusion that it's growing there--contradicting the tooth on the other side, which is portrayed as growing from the inside. I believe the tooth should be drawn inside the mouth to remedy this.
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
I've noticed the shiny icons for Honedge and Aegislash aren't shiny. Maybe this is related to the albino/melan overhaul, but then again that's for albino/melan, not shiny. Interesting to note that shiny Doublade still exists. The albino/melan icons are not there for any of them, but I know that's not a problem. Here are the regular versions for all four, then the shiny versions below:
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
Shazi's AvatarShazi
The icons for those particular mon have not been made and are part of a seperate project. They will appear in time
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
G0ne's AvatarG0ne

Quotes

QUOTE originally posted by Dusky Peculiar

Hihi, I noticed that the blue horns/spikes on the shoulders of mega charizard X are the wrong colour? <- on site sprite <- official pokemon sprite I think they should be light blue like the flame/tips of the head horns, rather than dark blue like the wings? The body and fire are also perhaps a little too dark, but less of an "error" per say and more my opinion, based on looking at the official artwork as well:

Official Sugimori Art

And I think this might affect the albino shoulder spikes too?

QUOTE originally posted by Hayashi Rin

Just poking to see if there's an answer to the above question~? The dark blue of the flames seems to be much darker and far more high contrast than the flames of Charizard X in the official artwork and sprites I've seen of it. Another thing I've noticed is that the shoulder spikes seem to be quite a bit smaller than shown in the official artwork and sprites. It's shown that the shoulder spikes, at the base (of the blue-coloured tips) should be about double the girth of the head spikes, but is instead the same girth as the head spikes in the sprite. Are these issues meant to be/are they going to remain the case, or are they issues that will eventually be worked on do you think, if I may ask~? ;w;
I was just curious about this, since I never saw a reply to it but I noticed it quite a bit ago and was following this thread in case of an update. Was wondering if it is something that will be getting fixed or if it was being worked on?
riptides's Avatarriptides

So, this happened when I was checking out the new trainer updates.

error log

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
wwwwww
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Thanks GlitchedSpirits, that should now be fixed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ed.'s AvatarEd.
Hi ^ ^ I have noticed that in the trainer customisation there is no Trenchcoat in black. Instead there is another red :) This happen only on Male sprite.
Source of my avatar: Totodile by SarahRichford(used with permission) My dream... Melanistic Sprites recolored by me.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If you look at my profile, is it black or red?
Ed.'s AvatarEd.
Hi Niet, on Your profile Trenchcoat is black.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
flip out bob's fringe seems to be separate from the rest of the hair in the trainer card image, but is fine on the regular large sprite.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page