PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 727374

söbble's Avatarsöbble
Not sure if this is an error or not, but Spinda's delta outline isn't shaped right around the tips of its ears. They're slanted instead of rounded.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
can you find a normal delta to compare the sprites for me please?
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I added two of the brightest colors I had on hand; sorry, Spinda is kind of busy it's hard to notice it on any of them ;;
Shazi's AvatarShazi
thanks I will pass this on to niet and sei and see if we can't work out what the problem is
annador's Avatarannador
So melan lady doens't have whites in her eyes.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
The sclera of the female melan meditite's eyes have been fixed~
SkyArt's AvatarSkyArt
The combee Sprite in the shelter all show as female even when said Pokemon is Male.
Made by the Amazing Abosreons Shop no longer Exists Collecting
Shazi's AvatarShazi
turns out there was no female minisprite uploaded and this was in the male slot. It's been corrected and should display properly now~
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
new albino ghastly mini sprite isnt updated. dunno about the rest of the line (it’s still showing the old albino)
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Here're the minisprites for Albino Gastly Line, whole line needs minisprites to follow the big sprites:

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page