PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 727374

Raksha's AvatarRaksha
On mobile (Safari) the small Whimsicott sprite doesn’t appear to be albino, even though it is. I think Cottonee has the same issue http://i67.tinypic.com/b54oxz.png
Lv. 87 — 16,696 / 22,969
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i don't think thats an error, some pokemon haven't had albino/melan minisprites made yet. right now, i believe the art team is up to somewhere in sinnoh, as i know cranidos doesn't have the a/m minisprites yet ^^
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Shazi's AvatarShazi
that is correct, since we are revamping the sprites themselves it seems silly to make the minisprites twice for the same project so there will not be minisprites for many pokemon until the recolour revamp is released
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
on two versions of 64 bit FF now I've noticed that if the images are off, or the page doesn't load fully the berry feeding flavour text comes up under the pokemon is Aspear - Aspear - Cheri - Pecha - Rawst With the images ON the berries appear normally in their sequence so I'm thinking that's why noone else has caught the problem sooner?

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
IDK if this is a bug, but I had a shiny Darkrai Avatar, and now it shows up only as 'silverite q's avatar' and a windows page.
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,581,178
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 1846 Type Race Points: 799 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Shazi's AvatarShazi
these sound like cache errors, please clear your cache and try again
Zen's AvatarZen
The black trench coat is still red on the male trainer. I again tried clearing my cache and cookies and even after so long it's still showing as red. :/
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Sei's AvatarSei
So Hayashi Rin finally figured out the cause of the "Red" Black M Trenchcoat! Apparently it was only with a certain combination of mega accessory and color - that being anklet and black trenchcoat. When Niet and I looked into this, we didn't see a problem because everything looked fine to us. Because we're total noobs and don't have the Mega anklet unlocked that was the only thing we couldn't test, sonaturally that was the issue. This has now been fixed. As a side note, Brown Female sweaters were also adjusted since they used an incorrect palette. That was also brought to my attention recently and has since been fixed. Thank you once again to Hayashi Rin, Yer a rockstar <3
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
The Psychic Delta glow seems really off on Shiny Tyrunt sprite, especially on the back of leg and under tail.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I fixed the issue with the shiny, not sure what went wrong exactly but recolouring the shiny from scratch and reuploading it worked! ~

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page