PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 169170171172173··· 206207208

*waves paw around* But you can buy multiple pokeradars, and they aren't 1 use. Not saying that the warning isn't there, I'm just saying that sorta negates what you call obvious. (Sorry if I'm rude here! ;u;)
Amitia's AvatarAmitia
I was actually going to say something similar. You can buy multiple scour slots as scour upgrades, and they aren't 1 use. So I don't think the quantity is a total give-away. Like I said, I thought they were reservation slots, rather than a single reservation ticket. Maybe it's the word upgrade that threw me off. When clicking on "Reserve" when you have no Shelter Reservations available, it says to get one from the Upgrade section. When I think of real life or any game or website that I've spent a lot of time on, including PF, you can use upgrades to improve your "amount of slots"/"refresh rates"/"chances"/"quality of items" and so on and the upgrade is permanent. Or maybe it's the price that fooled me, since a 200 GP scour slot is permanent. Didn't expect a 100GP reservation to not be, the prices are not far off from each other. Anyway, not trying to be rude. Just wanted to make sure that no one else has misunderstood it or will misunderstand it in the future. It's not 100% obvious so I'm guessing it could happen to someone else too, hence why I was asking. GP is quite valuable so misunderstandings in purchases can be upsetting.
A slice of text specifically stating that it is single-use has been added. Also, the price is what it is because each one of those is technically an additional single-use party slot (that can't be interacted with, obviously xD).
Amitia's AvatarAmitia
Awesome! Thanks to the amazing staff. :) Honestly the best responses to user feedback compared to other websites. May the info help future Shelter-upgraders!
Bluebeary310's AvatarBluebeary310
so this is probably completely irrelevant and/or has already been said but the "fourth wall" bit when you get the mega ring is fantastic
nikao's Avatarnikao
something maybe to random, hope its not to wrong here ... it may be stupid, ....but to the April fool day yesterday and the paper fishes...could it be because of the French for it "poisson d' avril"---poisson for fish and d'avril_for April or bether April fool day...and he Story behind " A "poisson d'avril" is a joke made on April 1st. In France, children try to stick a fish picture on their friends' back. When the joke is discovered, they shout "poisson d'avril "...?
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Ledah's AvatarLedah

QUOTE originally posted by nikao

something maybe to random, hope its not to wrong here ... it may be stupid, ....but to the April fool day yesterday and the paper fishes...could it be because of the French for it "poisson d' avril"---poisson for fish and d'avril_for April or bether April fool day...and he Story behind " A "poisson d'avril" is a joke made on April 1st. In France, children try to stick a fish picture on their friends' back. When the joke is discovered, they shout "poisson d'avril "...?
Bingo. Got it in one.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
Vashiel's AvatarVashiel
I was so hoping there was a trick to it where you had to flip the person's ID card to collect something. Would have been a good call back to the paper fish on the back thing
Fold a crane for me and earn a mass click, a berry, a gem, or an evolution item!! For all the world is hollow and I have touched the sky, and dreamed the dreams I feared to have beneath a watchful eye
Dark Fetus's AvatarDark Fetus

QUOTE originally posted by Vashiel

I was so hoping there was a trick to it where you had to flip the person's ID card to collect something. Would have been a good call back to the paper fish on the back thing
It took me forever to find one of them, so I actually kept doing that, fully expecting that to be the trick.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Vashiel

We had considered this, actually. But we didn't have enough time to get it all ready. ^^;
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 169170171172173··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page