PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174··· 206207208

Oro's AvatarOro

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Vashiel

I was so hoping there was a trick to it where you had to flip the person's ID card to collect something. Would have been a good call back to the paper fish on the back thing
We had considered this, actually. But we didn't have enough time to get it all ready. ^^;
Sounds like a possible feature for April Fools' next year! I must admit I never thought of checking the back side of ID cards for that reason, even though sticking paper fish on people's backs is a common habit in my country during April Fools' XD
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
Not sure if this goes here or in the help forum but ... Why Mega Flygon is so weak?
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
It doesn't have its stats programmed in yet.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,619,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
ruminya's Avatarruminya
After seeing a Albino Noivern, I noticed that the sprite itself was different. Can someone explain why?
Zan's AvatarZan

QUOTE originally posted by Potatomo

After seeing a Albino Noivern, I noticed that the sprite itself was different. Can someone explain why?
The albino sprite was made before the most recent Noivern sprite.
Zan
they/them
ruminya's Avatarruminya

QUOTE originally posted by Zan

QUOTE originally posted by Potatomo

The albino sprite was made before the most recent Noivern sprite.
Ah, I see. Thanks!
Sciana's AvatarSciana
There are a few 6th gen/mega sprites that still use old sprites. Mega Ampharos was one but has since been fixed. I think Fennekin and Klefki still have old sprites, but probably aren't as noticeable as something like Noivern, due to similar poses.
Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
I think pokefarm is creative ^^
Hello, people. I FINALLY CAN EDIT THIS! :D ^O^ Life is weird would be what my life would be called as a game. Life itself would be if it is a book. Either that, or a life of a crazy Asian. A Daliy life of one Asian would be the anime. How intersting is that? Zero. XD
Ledah's AvatarLedah

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

There are a few 6th gen/mega sprites that still use old sprites. Mega Ampharos was one but has since been fixed. I think Fennekin and Klefki still have old sprites, but probably aren't as noticeable as something like Noivern, due to similar poses.
Correct. These will be fixed as soon as I'm able. That may be a while off yet, though, because my desktop computer's hard drive is shot and I can't utilize Photoshop effectively on the laptop. When the sprites receive updates will depend entirely on how soon my new hard drive arrives, and how quickly I can have it installed/have the old one slaved to it so that I can retrieve all of my files.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
Mbdragon7's AvatarMbdragon7

QUOTE originally posted by Ledah

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

Correct. These will be fixed as soon as I'm able. That may be a while off yet, though, because my desktop computer's hard drive is shot and I can't utilize Photoshop effectively on the laptop. When the sprites receive updates will depend entirely on how soon my new hard drive arrives, and how quickly I can have it installed/have the old one slaved to it so that I can retrieve all of my files.
I know you guys are under no obligation to share with us the struggles and reasons why certain updates might be slower than others, but I think that it's really useful to write up posts like yours, Ledah, so we can all clearly see that nothing is being put off for no reason or that nothing has been forgotten.

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page