PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 168169170171172··· 206207208

Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
And with another set of sprites finished I have to give major props to the graphics team. Binacle and Barbaracle look absolutely amazing!
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3
xXxOneLovexXx's AvatarxXxOneLovexXx
I think the "Random Egg and Pokemon" thing should actually be random. Not show the exact same Pokemon, the level 100 Shiny Typhlosion, Sally, Garthic, the horribly recolored Magikarp and Typhlosion, that Poly-gon Z thingy, etc etc. Whenever I want to actually give some interaction, day after day, I see the exact same Pokemon. Yeah, the eggs are different because they hatch and change, but.. Come on. My opinion is this - If it's "Random", make it random, please. That's my only opinion, really. Aside from the constant "Nice" things spamming me and the "Random" issue, everything is good. A bit annoying to have to constantly go to the farm, click your fields, move a Pokemon, click your name to get back to be able to click your Pokemon, click the fields again, and interact that way.
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
This has been brought up and answered before multiple times. The 'random' Pokemon/eggs on the front screen are simply supposed to give newcomers an idea of how the site functions in terms of interactions. The reason it only shows the staff's Party Pokemon is because: a) it used to cycle between all staff Pokemon until this feature was abused via click scripts/bots to allow some users to abuse the feature b) it's supposed to be a little bonus for staff members for the work that they do on site. Also, by definition random merely means a selection from a certain number of variables. So... it's still random.
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
What Managodess said is entirely true. It simply opens too much room for abuse and it serves as a good taster to the site and what it's about (interacting with others, in one way, shape or form). I'm also confused about the last part: "A bit annoying to have to constantly go to the farm, click your fields, move a Pokemon, click your name to get back to be able to click your Pokemon, click the fields again, and interact that way." I can't tell for sure, but it sounds like you're clicking your party, going in to your fields, moving your party pokemon into your fields and your field pokemon in to your party so you can click them. When, that's definitely not what you have to do. If that is what you had to do, then Arceus help me with clicking all of my pokémon!
Also, I don't know why everyone thinks that the NICE feature equates to Spam all of a sudden. Its simply people being that, nice. Yeah you can get a bunch of them but ultimately its just people being nice to you since a lot of people don't like to or want to chat via PM or just don't like talking to people. Some people use it to tell people they've got eggs to hatch others do it if they find something on your page that they like or have in common with you. Being nice or sending a nice isn't spam honestly, its just being nice. We're a community of nice people after all, shouldn't we be able to tell each other that either directly or indirectly?
Sciana's AvatarSciana
In addition to what Managodess and Garthic said, other than abuse, if it were to show random Pokemon from all the users, what would happen is a lot of people end up getting one-clicked. While it's not really a problem in and of itself, most people don't like one-clicking, especially when they have more things in their party to click. It's bad enough that some people want to force people to click more and others want to force people to just accept one-clicks; this would make it a bigger issue by far.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,619,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
mmmmarygray's Avatarmmmmarygray
I feel like personally this new site is a bit more... expensive I suppose? it feels like a lot of the free features of the other site have become paid features on this site, and while for some of them it makes sense, it is a bi frustrating.
A Pokemon Breeders Clan Current hunt: See my trade shop for more info! Art Credits
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by mmmmarygray

I feel like personally this new site is a bit more... expensive I suppose? it feels like a lot of the free features of the other site have become paid features on this site, and while for some of them it makes sense, it is a bi frustrating.
I don't think any of the features necessary to play the game have to be paid for, and even for features you do "pay" for, it's usually only in credits/GP. Very few features are exclusively gotten with real money/ZC. Basically all the stuff that requires payment of some sort is just to get something faster. Personally I agree that it is a bit frustrating at the start, but I think there are future plans to make it a li'l easier. Not too easy though, because a lot of it is hard to also keep the game balanced and the economy not going to poop. c:
Amitia's AvatarAmitia
Is it just me, or did anyone else think that Shelter Reservation is more than a one-time item? Sure, it says "hold one Pokémon or Egg per Reservation", but I saw it as "per reservation slot" rather than per reservation altogether. I wept for the loss of my 100 GP when I realized that it was only a one-time thing. x'D I wish it had said something like "PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SHELTER UPGRADE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE! TO USE IT AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE!"

QUOTE originally posted by Amitia

Is it just me, or did anyone else think that Shelter Reservation is more than a one-time item? Sure, it says "hold one Pokémon or Egg per Reservation", but I saw it as "per reservation slot" rather than per reservation altogether. I wept for the loss of my 100 GP when I realized that it was only a one-time thing. x'D I wish it had said something like "PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SHELTER UPGRADE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE! TO USE IT AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE!"
It kinda is noted. One Pokemon or Egg means One Pokemon or Egg. Given the fact that you can buy multiples of it, its kinda a given that you can only use one of them once.

Pages: 123··· 168169170171172··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page