PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 582583584585586··· 612613614

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I disagree, sobble. People were doing Credit-hunts via the Supplier perfectly fine before the "partial refund" thing was added in the first place, and Credits have only gotten to be easier to obtain since back then.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by söbble

I mean... these last two updates have literally only hurt some of your most active, paying customers. There's literally no way to get enough credits for a lengthy supplier hunt without using ZC. Hunts can sometimes reach into the thousands with no melan and sometimes very little results. Often, these users are also buying melans or DP with more ZC/real life currency in order to delta a few parties. The only people who would ever even be able to attempt a credit hunt are either going to have to be here for years - dedicated active players - or be supporting the site financially - or both. I'm still not convinced anyone would ever have enough credits just by playing the game passively to even attempt a supplier hunt. credits are hard enough to get in mass as it is - if you guys are worried about credits being taken out of circulation you would leave it as it is. Because hundreds if not thousands of eggs being ordered versus none being ordered is still getting rid of credits. The supplier is way overpriced anyway. if y'all want to hurt your own site thats your business i guess but i dont get it
Last time I checked, by massclicking Elta I can get ~5k credits or more. Plus, have you ever done a mass clearout of your inventory, that's probably 100k+ right there. Not to mention, you can sell box boxes for 500k credits, assuming only one box a day that's 3 weeks for half a legendary egg. Of course, that's one box a day. Averaging my boxes, I get roughly one *per mission* assuming I collect every hour they return, that's one day for a box box. 2 days for a legend egg. So supplier-hunting legends is perfectly possible and rather easy to maintain assuming you have both scour boosts and save your boxes. Also sell your extra specials and you've recouped part of your cost there too.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
triibu's Avatartriibu

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Last time I checked, by massclicking Elta I can get ~5k credits or more. Plus, have you ever done a mass clearout of your inventory, that's probably 100k+ right there. Not to mention, you can sell box boxes for 500k credits, assuming only one box a day that's 3 weeks for half a legendary egg. Of course, that's one box a day. Averaging my boxes, I get roughly one *per mission* assuming I collect every hour they return, that's one day for a box box. 2 days for a legend egg. So supplier-hunting legends is perfectly possible and rather easy to maintain assuming you have both scour boosts and save your boxes. Also sell your extra specials and you've recouped part of your cost there too.
I'm rather ambivalent about the update itself, but I'm just butting in - in what world is "2 days for a legend egg" "perfectly possible and rather easy"? Even at one legend egg per day it still might take thousands of days for a supplier melan hunt
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
söbble's Avatarsöbble
So, two days for one egg at full price. Let's take a scenario where someone needs 1,000 eggs to get a melan - and that's not necessarily realistic, but it's an easy number. That's 2,000 days. Of never doing anything but clicking and scouring and selling everything you ever earned. that's seven and a half years. And nae's hunt of over 3,000 would be over twice as long as the site has even existed Also, just throwing this out there, but in the tournament I've been trying to make 60k clicks a day. I've barely made more than 100k credits. Y'all are being unrealistic when you say you can just sell hunt spares, too. It doesn't work. My talk finis - one of the CHEAPEST legendaries - won't even move. I've sold one. At a discount. I know l'm not the only one with this issue, Any way my opinion is this update only hurts the site and punishes its active and paying users for no reason. The only supplier hunt I really cared about is already done so it's no skin off my nose but I'm sad you'd want to push an update to hurt pfq that literally had no reason to happen.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by söbble

So, two days for one egg at full price. Let's take a scenario where someone needs 1,000 eggs to get a melan - and that's not necessarily realistic, but it's an easy number. That's 2,000 days. Of never doing anything but clicking and scouring and selling everything you ever earned. that's seven and a half years. And nae's hunt of over 3,000 would be over twice as long as the site has even existed
Of course, abusing the refund system to get half-price Eggs make it "only" 3.75 years, which is so much better :p
I think the problem here is that certain hunts are so inaccessible, people have to resort to "cheating" to make them happen. And even WITH the abuse of the refund system, it still seems like a ridiculous amount of currency. I kinda get why so many players quit now.. if your favourite pokemon just happens to be an ultrabeast, ditto, arceus, type null (+ other hard to get summoned pokes) then you could be waiting literal years before you can even start looking at completing your goal, if you want a shiny or albino... let alone a melan. Imagine how impossible this would seem as a newbie. It makes me tired just thinking about one of these hunts. I'm glad the cheating was stopped, but kind of not surprised people saw it as a necessary way to hunt, considering how near impossible it is.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
söbble's Avatarsöbble

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Of course, abusing the refund system to get half-price Eggs make it "only" 3.75 years, which is so much better :p
Uh. Yeah? It is? It's literally half the time. 3 years is far fewer than 7. It shouldn't necessarily be easy, and I agree with that. But it shouldn't take literally longer than some people on this website have ever been ALIVE just to try to get something. And none of this is counting delta points, lucky/super lucky eggs, field space, supplier passes, badge upgrades to make it easier, the time spent hatching the eggs...
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Actually! With the refunding it would be most likely 4.25 years because technically if you release the eggs at a 0 chain you are very unlikely to find it. So if a player was smart theyd have to get 100 eggs full price first to max the chance of finding their eggs in the shelter!! But honestly why are we having this conversation? If you want to melan hunt something like a legend, heck even an unbreedable exclusive you would need to have dropped a few bucks on the site anyways. If a f2p player is doing a melan hunt like that, props but also... why? Haha good luck though No but seriously? Its not fair for people doing egg supplier hunts to get the equiv of 100zc back with every egg when there are users, using summons to hunt, who might be paying 100+ zc per summon with no way to abuse it and get a 50% refund. Also just saying, that beautiful melan silvally onsite was hatched without abusing the system so its 100% viable to get a melan without your 50% refund.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Why removing the refund but not the possibility to actually lose the egg? It such a easy fix. It is not like the daycare which you have no need to spend actual thousand of credits for only one egg. Or just make it longer, like 48h before being automatically released. That way it is less like punishing to just wanted to hunt a legendary by using the supplier?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

But honestly why are we having this conversation? If you want to melan hunt something like a legend, heck even an unbreedable exclusive you would need to have dropped a few bucks on the site anyways. If a f2p player is doing a melan hunt like that, props but also... why? Haha good luck though
Hi, f2p player hunting a legendary and Unown here without having spent, or will spend, anything here. You don't need to spend to be able to make enough to hunt legends, and if that's the general idea, then let's change it before someone gets offended. As for the Supplier change, I've never used it for anything other than the UB, but for people I've seen using the release method, I've never thought of it as cheating. It was a risk and reward situation. You risk losing the egg if someone elsee finds it first, but you save some CRs, making the hunt much more manageable, especially with the the seemingly biased favoritism of Sally.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

Pages: 123··· 582583584585586··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page