PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 581582583584585··· 612613614

furina's Avatarfurina
UGH. Thank you. Seriously. That's one worry less ;w;
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
i know this is late, but the red gigremo update was an excellent fix niet, great job as usual c:
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Iona's AvatarIona
Ah. Figures people would abuse the system and ruin it for the rest of us. D: That sucks.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Good thing I only used the Egg supplier for UB's and then never again.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
My question is, why is it only just suddenly an issue now? People have been using the supplier/release method for legend hunts for ages (even staff members have used this method mind you), as it was the best, most cost effective way to afford the hunt, with the risk of losing eggs. Edit: I do want to clarify that I dont really care about this change, despite being waist deep in a supplier hunt, where I relied on the refund to help me keep going. I'm just genuinely curious why its an issue now, when its been going on for over a year
Just because something is being done about it now doesn't mean it's only just now become an issue, that's a false correlation. The want was for there to be a way to go about it without having to resort to this, but after so long of nothing, we've decided this is long overdue and thus here we are. You mean staff are users too, so the "you know who you are" applies to them as well, if they were doing it? D: Say it ain't so! oTL XD Jokes / me being silly aside. If I may ask, so what if they were doing it too? We hold the same opinion on staff, or users, doing that. At the end of the day, it's not something punishable since it was a mechanic left as it was. Despite the reasoning for changing it, we can't really be "actively" Eehhh... 'mad' at people for using it. It's still the reason it was taken away, though.
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
If the problem is people having eggs released to the shelter to pick them up and then collecting the partial refund, why not have the eggs disappear when they expire instead, or have a high chance of doing so like variant/exclusive eggs from the daycare? Then people can still get a partial refund for legitimately expired eggs, but the loophole won't exist.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by kaiforest

If the problem is people having eggs released to the shelter to pick them up and then collecting the partial refund, why not have the eggs disappear when they expire instead, or have a high chance of doing so like variant/exclusive eggs from the daycare? Then people can still get a partial refund for legitimately expired eggs, but the loophole won't exist.
Have you ever found someone elses expired egg in the shelter? Like a ditto or a legend? Its a beautiful feeling, Also there was one time a user finished their legend hunt and let all their eggs expire for the site as a whole to grab. It was fun and a very kind gesture. Im not really liking this idea.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I mean... these last two updates have literally only hurt some of your most active, paying customers. There's literally no way to get enough credits for a lengthy supplier hunt without using ZC. Hunts can sometimes reach into the thousands with no melan and sometimes very little results. Often, these users are also buying melans or DP with more ZC/real life currency in order to delta a few parties. The only people who would ever even be able to attempt a credit hunt are either going to have to be here for years - dedicated active players - or be supporting the site financially - or both. I'm still not convinced anyone would ever have enough credits just by playing the game passively to even attempt a supplier hunt. credits are hard enough to get in mass as it is - if you guys are worried about credits being taken out of circulation you would leave it as it is. Because hundreds if not thousands of eggs being ordered versus none being ordered is still getting rid of credits. The supplier is way overpriced anyway. if y'all want to hurt your own site thats your business i guess but i dont get it
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
?? I didn't even know there was a partial refund to expired supplier eggs! xD I've been way too careful about not letting my Ditto eggs expire, and prior to that, my UB quest eggs xD Though, the risk of losing the egg would've been reason enough for me to not even consider doing that anyways.. 'Cause, ya know, losing over a million credits.. Just, no. Honestly, I agree with kaiforest's idea. The chance of finding expired legend/UB/whatever eggs might be cool but isn't really worth the abuse the refund system got. I guess another way was if there was a way to like.. disable the person who released the expired supplier eggs from finding them, and only everyone else could see/adopt them? :d

Pages: 123··· 581582583584585··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page