PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul updates (Meltan is here too!)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The issue with getting coins from hatching Gimmighoul is that you would create an infinite loop. Get one coin > summon Gimmighoul > get Egg > hatch Egg > get free coin. Meltan doesn't have that issue since Scrap Metal is not used as a summon item.
understandable, thank you for answering!
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 20,220 ✦ Hunt: 10/535
Credits: icon + sig. code by me

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The issue with getting coins from hatching Gimmighoul is that you would create an infinite loop. Get one coin > summon Gimmighoul > get Egg > hatch Egg > get free coin. Meltan doesn't have that issue since Scrap Metal is not used as a summon item.
Ah, ok, that makes sense. I just wondered because in the games you get coins from interacting with roaming Ginmighoul or catching the chest ones. I also thought with Meltan it was only a chance of hatching with scrap metal, not a guarantee, which is why I wondered if Gimmighoul might have a chance of hatching with a coin =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I can confirm that getting Scrap Metal from hatching Meltan is a 100% chance, not a probability thing.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Can a Gimmighoul breed with a Ditto to make eggs?
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Something said in the Paldea thread before the Gimmighoul update gave me a thought: if Ultra Beasts are now relatively cheaper compared to what they used to be, will that mean that Paradox Pokemon will get the pre-update Ultra Beast treatment or the post-update Ultra Beast treatment? Or a different treatment altogether? Lowkey can't wait to find out
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

Something said in the Paldea thread before the Gimmighoul update gave me a thought: if Ultra Beasts are now relatively cheaper compared to what they used to be, will that mean that Paradox Pokemon will get the pre-update Ultra Beast treatment or the post-update Ultra Beast treatment? Or a different treatment altogether? Lowkey can't wait to find out
I hope they aren’t like them at all, considering they’re easy to find and also not legendaries 💔
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear
beats balls can purchased in the tourney shop lesssgooooooo
Lv. 100 — +5,063,421
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +10,160,359
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!
LunarLights20's AvatarLunarLights20
I'm not sure if this was said, but with the QOL Meltan shows up as a Legendary in the shelter still
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by LunarLights20

I'm not sure if this was said, but with the QOL Meltan shows up as a Legendary in the shelter still
The QOL userscript is maintained by the userbase, not by Niet. You should use the QOL thread to report errors with the userscript.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
LunarLights20's AvatarLunarLights20

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by LunarLights20

The QOL userscript is maintained by the userbase, not by Niet. You should use the QOL thread to report errors with the userscript.
Thank you! Will do!

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page