PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul updates (Meltan is here too!)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Cavitate's AvatarCavitate
Amazing update, thank you Niet ! The Beast Ball change is an unexpected bonus too.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Devastating Drake April'24 win | made by @Cherushii78
Cryst's AvatarCryst
this is a great update im glad to see it :') one question though, sorry if this isnt the right place to ask, but does gimmighoul occasionally drop a coin when it hatches, like how meltan drops scrap metal? does meltan still drop scrap metal sometimes when it hatches? i didnt see it mentioned (read through all the pages but i still might have missed it) so i was just wondering! thank you <3
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 20,220 ✦ Hunt: 10/535
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
I hope that these recent updates and discussions mean that the non-legendary paradox pokemon will be breedable in some way too! looking forward to them!! (my hope is that you can use an item with mons to make paradox eggs >:) kinda like some variants)
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
A question about Gimmighoul Coins - is there a chance for them to drop when hatching Gimmighoul eggs? (Like there is a chance for Scrap Metal to drop when hatching Meltan eggs)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Doba's AvatarDoba
*lets out the biggest YIPPEE this side of the Mississippi* What a lovely thread to wake up to… AND to offer personal comp to those who already spent tokens is really sweet! A big W for you Mr. Niet sir,
the little tiger
pokémon level twenty-seven /ᐠ - ˕ -マ₊˚⊹♡₊ ⊹ happy halloween, pfq! 💻 thread links
journal | art requests
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
Oh my Gosh Yes! Not only the gimmighoul, but the beastballs?! I am extactic, so many hunts feel more within my reach now! Thank you so much!!!
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 1308
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
I think this is an AMAZING update for both Gimmi and Meltan, in addition to the surprise update for Beast Balls as well. Thank you so much for the changes Niet.
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
Thank you for the change and hearing people out. I still feel like getting 99 coins is a bit too excessive because even in the game they are practicly just handed to you and thats a lot of tokens/boxes to go through but if coins drop when hatching like people are asking that would be pretty accurate to fighting them in game. You can only have one gholdengo in the game but its not that hard to obtain which is where most of the concern was coming from. Thanks for the beast ball update as well, any new method to obtain them is a welcome one lol
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
almostc3's Avataralmostc3
This beast ball update is really helpful, because I'm currently saving up 1.6M credits for beast balls, and if you just get 8 tokens it'll be easier.
ALone || She/Her ------------------- Currency Exchanger Shop (Free) Art Shop
Type race points: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The issue with getting coins from hatching Gimmighoul is that you would create an infinite loop. Get one coin > summon Gimmighoul > get Egg > hatch Egg > get free coin. Meltan doesn't have that issue since Scrap Metal is not used as a summon item.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page