PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul updates (Meltan is here too!)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Yay! I absolutely love this solution, thank you! I'm even more excited that we can breed lil Gimm with a Ditto! I know it's not really a thing in the game but was secretly hoping that it would be a thing here ( I love the lil guy). A lot of the updates also help f2p members as well. On the flip side I know how it can be frustrating and those feelings are valid. However with this I hope it'll be a bit of an easier goal to obtain for many.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Armarouge's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArmarouge
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Oh my, I did not expect an Ultra Beast change too, whoa! That's really nice and I know that'll make a lot of f2p users get to their goals a little more conveniently. It has also genuinely made me eager to participate in all the tournaments past the first few! I know Ultra Beast Eggs can be obtained from supplier and whatnot, but the constant output of Cr to other goals makes it hard to save up. Knowing there's now an alternative way to passively collect Beast Balls over the seasons for a far off future hunt... that's really motivating! Thank you for taking the feedback of the suggestion thread and making Gimmighoul easier for everyone while keeping Gholdengo the difficult one. :)
  • Babies
  • Shop/ETC
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(item.png: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +15,186,715
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +8,020,198
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +12,571,424
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPsychic
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
I am a PFQ Starter Collector! Icon by myself.
Joint Shop (Summons/6IVs) Most Wanted Summon summon_yve.png
Invisible's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInvisible
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I'm admittedly a lil too out of it to process everything fully, but at a glance, this seems like a fantastic update! A friend helped me get the 34 tokens I needed to get Arceus back just the other day, and seeing such a swift change genuinely surprised me a ton. I feel like even those who made a big point of 3 weeks being a long time, did not expect a change of this magnitude, this fast. And y'know what? Awesome! I'd much rather have an update like this out now, than know others will struggle for longer. Thank you! May sting a little, but the alternative stung more for the general community, so this was the best outcome imo.
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 0
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
Turbuggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTurbuggy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
This is a super exciting update, both for the Gimmighoul and Beast Ball changes! Things feel far more obtainable now. Thanks very much for listening and taking the community into account! :D

☆ Buggy ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆

I'm just a lil guy!
Shop Journal Free Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt Forum Icon @Vandi Signature Pagedoll @Bug2Go on Twitter
☆ Current Hunt: Galarian Ponytax.pngs.pngw.png
What a pleasant surprise to wake up to! I'm super happy about the change for both Gimnighoul and Meltan, and pleasantly surprised about the Beast Ball - this is all fantastic news! I was an early adopter and spent 34 tokens on 1 coin, but I'm glad I held off spending another 34 on a second one!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
gayquazas's Avatargayquazas
arceus.pngd+.png
these are all exciting but especially the beast balls one!! loved waking up to this
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
retiredstaff.pngarceus.pngb.png
Thank you for these excellent changes, Niet! I did inevitably buy a Coin from the Market for 7 million credits ( R.I.P. my wallet lmao ), because, hey, I wanted Arceus back! But I am so overjoyed that it was changed and is more available for both F2P players and P2P players alike c: The Ultra Beast change was something out of the blue but super welcomed, too! You rock, dude
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Anycade1's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAnycade1
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
woah, this is huge
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
This a great change, and I love the Beast Ball update as well! Hunting Ultra Beasts seems actually attainable now
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
This is an enormous quality of life change! Wow! Thank you so much! This makes all of these egg dexes easier to achieve but still not TOO easy and I love the balance ^^

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page