PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul updates (Meltan is here too!)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cinis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCinis
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Thank you for reading all the feedback the player base had and acting so well upon it! This is a great change for Meltan and Gimmighoul, as well as getting Arceus in regards of Ultrabeasts. A very good update! :)
Typeracescore 0
I'm sorry but honestly this is just a massive win in my books as it feels extremely nice to be heard and for something to have been done imho Even more respect for the change being more than just for gimmi. Chef's kiss to Beast Balls becoming a tourney item as well 🤌 Thank you Niet!!
Icon is my fursona
★Drawn by a close friend of mine, used with permission
🎭My Shop🎭
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
grandmaster.pngb.png
A small group of people agrees so everyone else is screwed... just like the shiny/albino rates... I can't take it anymore.. this game is hurting my mental health.. i am done
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
scavengers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngscavengers
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
sooo are you ignoring the part where niet said 'message me directly if you feel unfairly affected and ill potentially sort something out for you' or the fact that the gimmighoul thread was open for discussion about this for ooo a good 24 hours where you couldve had your say? not trying to be rude, mind you, i just think its unfair to say 'a small group of people agree' when it was the overwhelming majority. if you thought we were the minority, you shouldve said sometjing so niet could see it.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Arcite's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArcite
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Since I was so vocal in terms of the complaints I’ll go ahead and do the same for the compliments: This is wonderful~ Thank you for taking the time to consider everyone’s concerns, going so far as addressing the UBs as well! 99 coins is appropriately a challenge without seeming impossible or unfair. Ability to buy the “fusion” items is also great. Big W here for sure. Sorry the path to the solution started off rocky but again ty! Also ty/sorry to those who spent on the original method, but still were more concerned with a fix than their compensation. Hopefully case by case can be worked out if needed, since I believe that was about 40 users total or something like that. @Shinekiara- It was a pretty overwhelming majority of players, in fairness. :( I can see how that’s incredibly frustrating though. Message Niet, he did offer working something out especially if you feel so strongly about it. That said please take care of yourself. At the end of the day it is just a game and if it doesn’t spark joy it may not be healthy. I am sorry that this is affecting you so much and I hope you get a solution that feels fair.
[Avatar by Cryst. Character design by Hime.] [Formerly KikiLink, please call me Arcite or Seiya.]
Generally I'm of the opinion that if you'd seen the suggestion thread, it was suggested on the first couple pages that there would be a new solution, albiet it was supposed to be 3 weeks away. If you were aware a solution was being implemented, you didn't have to source a total of 34 tokens to achieve the Egg Dex immediately. It also wasn't a "small group" it was a general consensus on the entire thread that did not agree with the method to obtain Gimmighoul and agreed that having it this way was best. I don't think it's fair to speak for everyone else that maybe did agree but didn't put their thoughts onto the thread. I'd say you had ample opportunity to put your opinion out there, unless you didn't know about it (and if you didn't know I apologise for the asumption). If you want to be compensated in some way then I'm sure Niet will try and figure something out with you. A game should not be affecting you in such a way, and if that's the case, it's best to take a step back to make sure that you are okay.
Collecting Thunder Feathers!
summon_zap.png × 58/250
These changes are amazing and definitely will make a huge impact on gameplay and availability Best news to wake up to this morning and thabks for the hard work and consideration!
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
grandmaster.pngb.png
I am sorry for my outburst. I did not know about the suggestion thread.. I did read back into it and i saw that indeed the majority of it agreed with the changes. I am not doing so well mentally at the moment and any small thing, even in a game, can cause my emotions to go berserk and give me a panic attack. (i am getting help from a psychologist) I am currently in a bad situation in real life which affects my health and mental health. In order to not harm anyone with my outbursts and recover from myself i will take a break from PFQ to calm myself a little. I am very sorry if i hurt anyone
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Thank you for coming back and seeing these messages of support - I saw your trainer card and was worried for you! I do agree that a break would be a good idea. Take care of yourself, and I hope we can welcome you back in better times!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Well crud. I spent 34 tokens haha. My bad for not waiting. No one has ever accused me of being patient xD Glad to know I can easily collect the box formes now so little victories :D Thanks for the fix!
Pokemon trainer since '99 u.png
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
9.pngsummon_sui.png × 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page