PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul updates (Meltan is here too!)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Thank you so much! All of these changes are so good you even adjusted beast balls! I feel that this is the best way to incorporate gimmighoul imo. the meltan scrap mechanic feels like how we would get gimmighoul in scarvio Not only that but meltan and gimmi being breedable is gonna make special hunting so much better
Team Devastating Drake April 2024! Avatar by @jsketch12 on twitter!
floaromas's Avatarfloaromas
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by floaromas

Tell me you didn't read even the first page of posts, without telling me you didn't read even the first page of posts /lh
I did. Thought it’d be more prudent to post here instead of DM you because I’m not the only one who shares these thoughts.
So you claim to have read it, even proving it here by noting what I've asked affected people to do, and yet still go on to state that I'm doing nothing and berate me for it? Am I crazy here or is that what you just did? Why?
Did not say that, I apologize if it feels as if I’m berating you. That was not my intention, was just hoping for a more productive discourse for other users who were affected. I’m not a fan of site drama and don’t want to cause that. DM’d you.
flora | she/her | 24
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by 941908

Is Meltan still supposed to be 30k?
I'm gonna blame my slow laptop for not properly saving the changes to the data lol Fixed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
You can buy beastballs in the Tournament now? Yay! *have yet to figure out how beastballs work, but still excited*
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by floaromas

Did not say that, I apologize if it feels as if I’m berating you. That was not my intention, was just hoping for a more productive discourse for other users who were affected. I’m not a fan of site drama and don’t want to cause that. DM’d you.
Just for the sake of clarity if anyone was reading this back-and-forth so far, we have discussed and resolved this issue via PM.
Willith Soot's Avatarhypermode-12.pngWillith Soot
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Thank you so much for making beast balls more accessible. That's been the bane of my progress towards arceus for months. And I look forward to trying to finish up the egg dex knowing Gimmi can be bred now
[Check my Fields for free & PWYW Pokemon]
summon_zyg.png73/250 Collected
Score: 2276
pfp: poppyseed779 on tumblr (until I finish my own art)
Milkyray's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMilkyray
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
will there be any compensation for us players that spent 34 tokens on the summon item? :/
Click her :)
Lv. 100 — +42,466,929
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
credit
Background from Battle of Fairy types F2U code by Gumshoe
dinogolfer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdinogolfer
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Love the changes! I was legendary hunting Meltan a while ago, and while I do think it's a little wierd to see it demoted from being mythical (considering it's absolutely a main mythical in games), since that means the specials & deltas I got aren't worth as much anymore, but I'm still happy that it's going to be easier for me to hunt, so it's a good tradeoff. The beast ball change is also a big deal personally. It's still going to take ages, but my dream of a poipole or stakataka hunt is slightly more within reach. And of course, the gimmighoul thing is great. I think the changes are exactly what I was hoping for. The only strange thing I'd say here is that your initial decision was because "realistically, you'll only get one Gholdengo in S/V games" - which is something I strongly disagree with. As someone with 4 Goldhengo, it really just depends on actually knowing how to get them quickly. The chest-form gimmighouls on towers (and elswhere) respawn frequently, and if you go to all of them and KO them you're almost guarenteed to get enough coins (30-60 coins from each, there's 25 total). Long story short, they're pretty quickly grindable if you know to do so. The "usually only can obtain one" thing can also apply to almost any legendary pokemon, yet in this game summons are consistently obtainable, so as to make it possible to hunt for them, so I'm still unsure what led to the idea of making gimmighoul specifically much more to obtain. That doesn't really affect my opinions on the change, for the record, moreso just commenting on the initial reasoning a bit because I'm curious. The new change is great and I have almost no complaints, it was just something I thought I'd mention.
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying summon_mel.pngMusic Boxessummon_mel.png for 35ZC each.
summon_mel.png390/5005.png
Buying summon_dce.pngDiamond Tiarassummon_dce.png for 20ZC each.
summon_dce.png169/500h.png
Will also pay in other currencies!
Lv. 100 — +631,672
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +286,845
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Made by Cometily
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Milkyray

will there be any compensation for us players that spent 34 tokens on the summon item? :/

Due to the complications involved, and the general agreement mentioned above, I won't be applying any kind of blanket compensation for this change. However if you believe you were particularly affected by this, you can message me directly and we'll try and figure out what is fair.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Arretrea's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArretrea
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
This is, with my just woken up brain not being able to come up with another term, extremely poggers. (I am not the cheese rat, I swear) Thanks for working hard on this, and, while I don't care enough to ask myself, for being willing to compensate people who already got the egg/evo ^^
Mudkip emoji, made by me
v-fighting.png Score: 3766

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page