PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12345678··· 222324

ETV331's Avatarhypermode-12.pngETV331
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
OK I have been having some shelter issues recently and IDK if these have always been things but I'm having more trouble the past few weeks. So the shelter says it closes for server reset come back in 5 minutes. Which is fine but I don't remember ever seeing this message until this month's type race and it closes a few minutes before the server resets too so like 23:58 if I wanna grab more eggs I can't and it sucks tbh. In addition I've been hunting Cryogonal for a few months now, it's my 3rd melan hunt so I've been at this for a bit. I can't tell if it's just because I'm the only one breeding it outside of TR but it's taking almost 15 minutes after I release them from the daycare to pop up in my shelter which I have never had an issue with before. It's especially frustrating on these Niet days because half the time I end up with an empty party because I have to just wait around for the eggs to finally appear in my shelter. So did the shelter have changes recently or have I just not run into these issues before because coincidences? Anyone else just sitting around waiting for your eggs? Makes me want daycare changes even more tbh, I just want to play the game dang it, not wait for eggs.
v-ground.png TR Score: 5094 Need a mass clicklist for your Type Race? Check out my journal! Badge by me! (link here!) PFP by Silver Raven.
scavengers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngscavengers
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by ETV331

-snip-
for the first thing, the shelter has been closing early for a couple of months at least. i hear it was due to a glitch where shelter adopts weren't renewing at reset correctly if you adopted too close to reset itself! it's easier to just code out the ability to access the glitch, rather than trying to dive into the spaghetti code an iron it out. for the second part... idk if it's changed since i was on hiatus but iirc the eggs released to the shelter update every 15-ish minutes, so unfortunately it does take a while to find them after release :( it stops the server from lagging tho! if im remembering right, the times were like... xx:14, xx:27 etc. so you could always try releasing eggs before these times!
pfp by nekopumpkin!
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by ETV331

OK I have been having some shelter issues recently and IDK if these have always been things but I'm having more trouble the past few weeks.
Hiya! I'm not sure if this will help you, but I use the black flute in the shelter which repels Pokémon and only shows eggs. When you've got a long chain going, you have up to a 50% chance of your hunted egg, if there is one in the shelter, showing up each refresh! It really cuts down on time spent refreshing, and I hope it can help you.
DH9845's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDH9845
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Oh this is exactly the thread that I was looking for. At the time of writing I have done over 1250 scour missions, which I know isn't a lot, but I have all the boosts and slots and haven't found a single fossil. I guess they are just that rare...
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
I'm having some shelter issues too, can't find any Rowlet eggs that aren't my own anymore. If I had a PR Memory Stick I'd save my rowlet chain and use the rest of my Ubercharm time on Cottonee, but I can't afford a stick right now...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Seeing just the Sei bonus counter go off while the rest (except Novan) start over from nothing is both a weird sight, and also kinda sad. Sei's the rare counter, they should have some friends D:
I accidentally reloaded past a Jestur in the Shelter OTL||| And then found this guy while reloading rapidly trying to find it again The shelter giveth and the shelter taketh away, I suppose.
This farmer hatched a troll party in Type Race :p
Icon by Dachsbuns!
Maleficent's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaleficent
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Yesterday I hatched this Cranidos. I was planning on having to hunt a while for a girl to use in an IV breeding pair, or just settle for breeding with a 6IV of the same egg group. But look at his stats. Then look at his parents' stats. Literally got everything from one and exactly nothing from the other. I wish IV breeding was as easy as this extremely lucky hatch.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Luxwing's AvatarLuxwing
master.png
Does almost 10k interactions trying to get Pokerus and getting nothing, multiple people getting it twice the same day. Im so not mad trust me Im being so normal and unbothered.
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
complete.pngc+.png
Over 300 eggs & i only got 2x shinies.. no albinos. i'm bitter :c
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 228 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph

Pages: 12345678··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page