PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12345··· 212223

QUOTE originally posted by BulletproofHeart

I know we're supposed to love and cherish our starter Pokemon, but I can't be the only one that sometimes regrets picking the starter they did... Literally seconds after choosing that Oshawott egg I was like "Wait, I don't actually like either of Oshawott's evolutions. I should've gone with Snivy instead..." (I'm an Unova guy lol) I did get an Everstone for my Oshawott so it won't evolve (before I found out that you can actually manually evolve your Pokemon here, but I kept that Everstone on it), but... yeah, sometimes I wish I didn't have a knee-jerk reaction to picking my starter and thought it through a little more </3
Same here but with Hoenn. Knee-jerk reaction from seeing Mudkip when I could've chosen Treecko (my first experience with with a Treecko on Ruby on a GBC). As for my complaint, it's gotta be that some items are locked behind ZC. They could at least make it to where you can get the items through the equivalent amount of GP or Credits.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
Eloquence's AvatarEloquence

QUOTE originally posted by MetropolitanKei

As for my complaint, it's gotta be that some items are locked behind ZC. They could at least make it to where you can get the items through the equivalent amount of GP or Credits.
Understandable. My workaround has always been to ask for a Credits/GP to ZC currency exchange in the forums, then buy the item with ZC. Normally someone responds within 24 hours. My complaint is that I've been continuing my Type Race Alolan Vulpix hunt as I need to collect ~100 ice gems for my wishforge, but I'm so sick of it. Fully charged Albino radar, chain of 550+, and Z-crystal yet still absolutely no specials besides the one albino I hatched 24 eggs in. I just want to be done and go back to random EggDexing, but I will continue out of spite >:|
lyss | she/her | 19 | -4 server time
Nullios's AvatarNullios
Am I seriously being forced to use the pokewalker to evolve 2 of the paldean pokemon? Is there no other option to evolve them? I don't go out enough to count for the 1k steps required nor do I want to drain any phone battery for this. This is specifically for the Pawmi and Rellor evo line, which is coincidentally the 2 new eggs I just hatched
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn

QUOTE originally posted by Nullios

Am I seriously being forced to use the pokewalker to evolve 2 of the paldean pokemon? Is there no other option to evolve them? I don't go out enough to count for the 1k steps required nor do I want to drain any phone battery for this. This is specifically for the Pawmi and Rellor evo line, which is coincidentally the 2 new eggs I just hatched
You don't actually have to go outside for the evolutions, you also have the option of exchanging interaction points (IP) for steps
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
astralfrost's Avatarastralfrost
you know, i thought 'wow, ill actually get the hard one on tourney for once!" But noooo, it hates me so I only get 299! 299! 1 point away! and I can't tdo any more scours either rn. edit - somehow I actually completed another scour before I fell asleep. so I did do at least 300 points. yay!
i have been reloading the shelter with a over 1300 chain for 30 minutes. normslly it takes 1 maybe 2 reloads to get galarian zigzagoon. edit, i found four and no more

Gabriel (Gabe)l| Kacchan | he/him

[ Gabe Radioactive
Bakugous Emporium F2U BaitArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven on Pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @ Silver Raven on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
Man, I sure do love it when I open up a box, and I get brick pieces (sarcasm). In all seriousness, I just really do not like getting brick pieces from boxes. They sell for so little, and it makes me cry on the inside everytime I get one.
Profile pic art by me. Also, these are my children. Don't worry. They wont bite :) Check out my shop if you want :3
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Stupid complaint, but I'm really mad at myself for giving away everything a while ago. I thought I was done with this site, but low and behold, I'm back, with nothing. I don't have any of the melanistics I had, any of the shiny legends, anything I had that was sentimental. To add salt to the wound, I think I got rid of the shiny Gardevoir I hunted in honor of my grandma, who has dementia.
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,251,835
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 578 Type Race Points: 2676 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and DID and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Back here with another complaint! I was hatching eggs for the tournament, and for some reason, if you select Fairy Type eggs for the lab with the QoL settings, Flabebe is the only one that doesn't get the glow around it. Like, why is it the only one excluded from the selection of Fairy Types?
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
I started a alolan rattata hunt and was preparing it for the type race when an albino turned up. NOW IT WONT COUNT TOWARDS THE TEAM SCORE! lol a shiny to man.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Pages: 12345··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page