PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123456··· 212223

VoxTek's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVoxTek
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Axolotlovers

I started a alolan rattata hunt and was preparing it for the type race when an albino turned up. NOW IT WONT COUNT TOWARDS THE TEAM SCORE! lol a shiny to man.
if it makes you feel better, Shiny and Albino pokemon don't give you more points
Art of Vox is from Hazbin Hotel!

QUOTE originally posted by Gyutaro

QUOTE originally posted by Axolotlovers

I started a alolan rattata hunt and was preparing it for the type race when an albino turned up. NOW IT WONT COUNT TOWARDS THE TEAM SCORE! lol a shiny to man.
if it makes you feel better, Shiny and Albino pokemon don't give you more points
Can confirm. You can hatch many specials during the race, and the only points you'll get are from how much exp the eggs need.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
XØXØ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXØXØ
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
☹️☹️☹️ I'm so a n n o y e d at breeding Arctic Numel!! I just need an eggdex!!!! ☹️☹️☹️ sidenote: my pair is 99%. both are Artic Numel. same level.
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
parmseon's Avatarparmseon
ultra.png
I'm really frustrated with how some of the suggestion forum posts are denied. It can feel really dismissive of some genuinely good suggestions. Even if the implemenation isn't possible, deflecting with things like "it sounds like a you problem" or "sounds like you're bad at the game" doesn't seem acceptable to me. Some of the mods do a better job of explaining the situation, but I feel that explanation should be offered at the outset instead of to diffuse the situation.
How do signatures work
Hi chat, I'm here to complain about literally nothing but my own poor choices. I need to extend my hypermode soon and I also need to get another ubercharm and I don't have the money for that because SOMEONE (me) won't save up money and keeps buying stuff he does not need for no reason. HOW do you save up money?
"The things you do for love are gonna come back for ya one by one."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,358,525
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2889 r.pngp.pngj.png Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and DID and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3 Current song lyric is from 'Love Love Love', by the Mountain Goats
Shinorin's AvatarShinorin
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by Aysima

Hi chat, I'm here to complain about literally nothing but my own poor choices. I need to extend my hypermode soon and I also need to get another ubercharm and I don't have the money for that because SOMEONE (me) won't save up money and keeps buying stuff he does not need for no reason. HOW do you save up money?
Lol same
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 59 — 9,697 / 11,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Shinorin's AvatarShinorin
ultra.png
I just got a fire stone from a scour but after checking my fields twice, I realized I didn't have any Pokemon I could evolve with it, so I sold it. Literally 5 seconds later, I found a pansear in the shelter -.-
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Star pass so expensive D: but I feel like I need it for hunting Magikarp, especially on these Niet days. Also I keep getting the "someone else grabbed that egg" popup and that's super annoying too >:(

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

Star pass so expensive D: but I feel like I need it for hunting Magikarp, especially on these Niet days. Also I keep getting the "someone else grabbed that egg" popup and that's super annoying too >:(
Oh, that was so annoying to deal with during previous Type Race.
Insti's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInsti
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Do you know whats rarer than a delta melan type:null? Just 1-2 days of normal v-wave in a month.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 0

Pages: 123456··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page